grayson | fwb

fwb - friends with benefits
~
"Grayson I can't tonight, I have a meal with my parents and their friends." I said into my phone and I frantically ran around trying to find a decent outfit.

"Stop running around, you look in anything you wear." Grayson's deep voice reassured as he watched me on the video call.

"Thanks but your idea of good is me naked or at least half naked." I said as I bent over to pick up some socks to throw in the hamper.

"Damn, you sure we can't meet for a quickie baby girl. You've started a situation in my pants." Grayson said and even though my back was turned, I could tell he had a smirk on his face.

"I'm sure Grayson. I have to be ready and downstairs in 15 minutes. I haven't even done my hair." I said as I checked that my makeup was still intact.

"Y/n calm down. But, I have an idea." He said in a devilish tone.

"And what's that?" I asked, rolling my eyes as I looked in my closet.

"Let me come with you, I can pretend to be your boyfriend." He suggested.

"And why is that necessary?" I asked, turning to face the phone.

"Because then I can fuck you in the toilets and then we both get what we need." He said.

Such a gentlemen. Not.

"How is that something I need?" I said in a slightly salty tone.

"You need to go to dinner, plus your parents have been bugging you about a boyfriend for months, once they see me once they'll shut up. Plus I could come over more often and you can come to mine." He shrugged.

That is very true. Ever since I started this 'relationship' with Grayson my parents were suspicious I was sneaking off to meet a boy, which I was but they thought boyfriend. Not a friend with benefits. They would go on and on about how they need to meet him and shit, but in reality, they'd only be meeting a fuck buddy and it would be awkward as fuck. But I guess Grayson's idea isn't that bad.

"Fine, but dress up nice okay? And don't be too lovey dovey okay? You know I hate it." I retorted.

"All the more reason to do it, my love." He winked and I rolled my eyes.

"Go get dressed Grayson, I'll see you in a few." I said, walking to the phone and ending the call.

I managed to fine a pastel pink coord consisting of a cropped top and skirt.

I looked at myself in the mirror and nodded with approval before rushing to brush my hair and make it look presentable

"Y/n, honey! There's a boy here for you!" My mum shouted from downstairs, excitement could be heard in her voice.

I threw on some matching coloured heels and grabbed my purse and phone before heading down the stairs.

"Hey babe." Grayson said as he watched me walk down towards him, biting his lip.

Smut | dolan twinsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara