Introduction

~Characters~

The entire Indian team
Sofia Hayat

~Background info~

Rohit and Sofia Hayat have exactly one picture on the internet. They were hailed as a couple, but Rohit said that she's 'just a fan'. I sure as hell believe Rohit, and if you're part of the ICT family, I know you believe him, too.

Since then she has made some ridiculous claims over the years, and I list them chronologically.

1. After Rohit denied their relationship, she tweeted, "Yes, I dated Rohit Sharma and it's over. This time I'm looking for a gentleman."
Oooh that hurts so much, because as if anyone is going to believe our Ro is not a gentleman.🙄
Rohit didn't react.

2. After Rohit's 264 at Eden, she uploaded a nude photoshoot and dedicated it to Rohit.
Rohit didn't react.

3. Randomly, with no context, one day she suddenly posted a picture of herself blocking Rohit on Twitter with the caption, "So I had to block him in the end."
Rohit didn't react.

4. Sofia Hayat becomes a nun from a nude model.

5. Sofia Hayat marries.

6. Sofia Hayat divorces her husband with the claim he tried to kill her.

7. After Rohit dedicated his 208* (on his wedding anniversary ❤️) to Ritika, she said that Rohit should understand that people are applauding him only because he's a man; no one would bother about a woman. She went on to add that Rohit has this old habit of crediting his partner (as if she would know) and he used to credit her, too, earlier.
And finally she finished off with, "I'm glad that he's got someone in his life trying to make him move on from me."
That was after Rohika had been married 2 years. TRYING! TRYING!!
Rohit didn't react.

8. Sofia Hayat claims she's going to publish a tell-all book, and gives a spoiler; it's about Rohit (surprise!). She says that the first time they met at a party, Rohit kissed her.
Wow. All of you must have heard about Rohit and Ritika's first meeting. He was shy and unwilling to speak. Ritika asked him if she could help him.😍
Rohit didn't react to this claim either.

9. Someone tags Sofia Hayat in a tweet about Rohit and she replies, "I don't judge someone by what he owns." She adds that Rohit on-the-field is different from him off-the field.
Rohit doesn't react.

So this was it. I HATE SOFIA HAYAT. I detest her so, so much.
And I love the ICT so much too, so I got this marvellous idea of writing about how they teach her a lesson.

It's going to be a comedy story, with all the members of our team playing a part.

Rohit Sharma is my favourite player, and this story is obviously dedicated to him.

I love Rohit to the end to the world and beyond. My favourite player forever.💙