Is it a Happy birthday ?

Start from the beginning

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Hey brother,Give me a ticket for Lucknow!" Said Kushi to a person who is sitting inside the ticket Counter and he did gave her a ticket.
Kushi took that ticket and grabbed the train to reach Lucknow.

Arnav who is searching for Kushi when he got to know that his wife is upset with him as he didn't wished her on her birthday which is today & left him to go back to her hometown Lucknow,had reached the Railways Station and took a ticket for Lucknow from the SAME person who gave a ticket to Kushi,as he got to know from the Service Room that his Wife 'Kushi kumari Gupta Singh Raizada' took a ticket for lucknow and grabbed the early train.He too grabbed the train for Lucknow which is available exactly after kushi's train left.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Who are you?What do you want from me?" Asked Kushi afraid of the thing that is standing in front of her.

"Please,Leave me!I swear I'll never ever be upset with my husband!please leave me."Said Kushi pleading the thing in front of her.

And then,she heard the voice of tge one person whom she want to eagerly embrace.

" Kushi,What happened dear?Asked Arnav who just came there only to get crushed in Kushi's Arms as she hugged him with all her might.

"Arnav ji,Do something,Take me away from here,I am afraid of them.please take me away from them." Said Kushi and in return got him smiling at her.

"What Arnav ji?Why are you smiling?Do you know where we are?By the way how did you Come here?" Asked Kushi looking at him frustrated.

"I just came behind you as I got to know that you are going to Lucknow and now I am here,beside you.I know kushi you are upset with me,that's I wanted to surprise you but at a different place but anyways as we are here now I'll give you a surprise here itself & wish you. " Said Arnav Smiling at her ignoring the things kind of a creatures present around him .

"What?Are you mad?Did any mad dog bite you?" Asked Kushi to Arnav Shocked to her wits.

"No Kushi,but I know you want your birthday to be Unique & very special,me being beside you.Right?Does place matter? And Anyways Celebrating your birthday here isn't Unique?" Asked Arnav raising his One eyebrow with perfection.

Kushi stood there looking at him like does she married a ALIEN?
Her thoughts got broken by a Happy birthday Song.

"Happy Birthday to you Dear Kushi
Happy birthday to you...

May God bless to you...
May god bless to you..

Happy birthday to you

Arnav along with everyone present there sang the song and Arnav came with a Cake towards her to make her cut the Cake and feed her.

" No.No please.Arnav ji,we will go back.What the hell  are you doing with these creatures?"Asked Kushi pointing at the ALIENS present around her & Arnav,in a Aliens planet where she came from a Lucknow Train and that train reached here at a place where Aliens live.

"Chill...Kushi!They are Aliens and nothing more.I just came behind you catching a Lucknow train and when I reached the destination,I was here and I got to know that the PERSON in a Counter at a Railway station is actually a ALIEN who is the form of Human.He gave that special ticket to you & me and made us reach here in a train which looks like a train to us but it's actually a Air Craft of Aliens and the person's present in the train are also Aliens who are in the form of humans.

Actually,they make a couple every year to make them live together with love & trust and the lucky couple is actually us this year.And today is your birthday too,So,I just grabbed the opportunity.Celebrating your birthday in Aliens planet in between aliens is Unique & Special,Isn't it?Isn't it exciting?" Asked Arnav to Kushi where Kushi stood in front of him gaping at him and  the aliens present around them are smiling stupidly at them.

"Is my craziness rub over him and that too,this much?"thought Kushi looking at him and the cake in his hand.

" Come on Kushi,Cut the cake.You are making me & our Alien friends wait."Said Arnav and Smiled at her,a bright one.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Kushi woke up Startled only to look at Arnav and the cake in his hands and screamed aloud.

"Noooo.I don't want anything.Please.I don't want anything,nothing between Aliens,I don't want your unique surprise or wishes.Shuu....Shuu .Go away"said Kushi shooing her husband away from her who actually came there with a cake prepared by him taking time for two hours,who decided to surprise her with his Cooking skills & his birthday wishes which he hadn't done to anyone,including his Di.

Before he can say anything,Kushi Flied away from there where Arnav stood there thinking 'what the hell just happened here?As if she looked at na Alien.She is Crazy.'Not knowing that his wife had a horrible dream in this two hours.

In the End,Is it a happy Birthday?
Leave it,is it even a birthday,a good day?

The End

Actually today in my class, My faculty told me to write a story telling me that I was in a railway station and I had got a ticket from an alien & where would I go,what will I do?I just thought to apply this on Arshi.I am going to submit the related story to my faculty on Next week.
Please Don't find a logic here,It's purely a fiction.That's it!

How was the shot?

Hope you would like it?

Who want it's next part?

Vote & Comment...!