Chapter 2

Chapter 2 - Wher-no. WHEN are we?

Yukio POV

I opened my eyes and blinked several times to clear my sights as a light groan escaped my lips, I sat up slowly. I looked around and saw the others still unconscious and they have minor scratches on them on the ground and low on chakra, but were in the middle of a forest.

My body ached so much, like we fall from the sky.

Or did we?

'what did Boruto do now?'

A pang of realization on my mind as I stood up quickly, wincing slightly because of my right leg, and I think I sprained it or worse. Broke it.

"Akumu!"

"I'm... Here!" a relief sigh as saw him trotted back to me, I pick him up in my arms hugging him gently.

"Thank Kami your okay" I said as I petted him. Akumu is a part of my family that I have besided my otouto, Kazuki, I don't want to lose him in this unknown situation. I looked at myself seeing that I have scratches too.

I heard a rustle from the bushes and around the trees as I drawn out my kunai still holding Akumu. My eyes darted dangerously guards up as I tried to cover my teammates. "Show yourself!" I shouted as suddenly, 5 jounins jumped out from the trees surrounding us. They wear an Konoha Headbands, but their face is not that I recognized at all.

"You, Konoha Genin's! Why are you outside of the village? And what are you all wearing and where is you Jounin Sensei?" one of them asked questions but I'm too pained to answer them.

"I have no time to answer that! My teammates need help right now!" I said desperately need a help from them. The one asked me narrowed his eyes examine me as he signed his friends to carry out my team each carefully.

"you think you can catch up gaki?" he asked as he looked at me. I nodded but my injured leg betrayed me as I hissed, the man sighed as he crouched down his back facing me.

"get on my back gaki. I'll carry you" he offered as I hesitate for a moment then get to his back. He hold me firmly as he stood up and shifted to a better position.

"Okay. Let's go" he commanded as we take off to Konoha. "For a gaki, your quite light like a sack of feathers" he said opening up an conversation, I just hummed acknowledged his words. "Thank you, for helping us..."

"Shura, my name is Shura" he said as I nodded at him. "Thank you, Shura-san" I said as I hold Akumu in my good arm.

When we arrived at the Hospital, nurses came to our aid and take us. I looked back and gave Shura-san a nod, he nod back to me as my team being taken to a room. And of course, Akumu who is denying to leave my side growling viciously at the doctor, while some of the nurses cowered in fear.

Shura POV

After we take them to the hospital I then shunshin to the Hokage Office to gave our report.

I knocked on the door and heard a faint 'come in' as I entered the room. There sat our Hokage, Hashirama Senju with his brother by his side, Tobirama Senju.

I bow to him as I faced him. "Hokage-Sama, we have our reports" I said as he nodded to us to continue. "From our scouting the area we found a  four teamed genin's outside the village, They wear the Konoha headbands but their appearance is unknown to all of us" I continued as he looked at me concerned while Tobirama raised an eyebrow suspiciously.

I was a teacher at the academy before. I remembered the students faces and names, but those four. Is not part of the academy.

"and where are they now?" he asked, "they're at the Hospital, injured when we found them. One of them is conscious and like I said before, they're unknown" I answered him as he hummed.

"very well. Inform them when they feeling well. Tell them to meet me here. You may leave" "Hai!" I bow one last time as I left the office. I will inform the gaki tomorrow.

Hashirama POV

'an unknown genin team.' I thought as I sighed. "this is a very complicated problem to face" I said as Tobirama just sighed at me.

"I wonder where they come from..." I mumbled to myself. "maybe I can visit them now." I said, in order to escape this evil thing such as paperwork. I get up but only to get pushed back to the chair by my dear Tobirama. He looked at me glaring dangerously while I sweatdropped looking at him.

"Don't ever think about leaving this office until you finish the paperworks, Anija" He said threatening as I laughed nervously.

'Oh Kami help me from his evil grasp'

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
HELLO EVERYONE!

Yeah. I owe you a lot of sorry for not updating and I'm sorry for the short story.

I'll try my best to get back to update again soon.

If you found some mistakes in the story just say it in the comments. I would love to see a helpful comments.

Ja nē!

- Calypso