Part two

| Part Two |
The ritual

NOT EDITED :)

Once Juliana had her drinks and the bar became a bore, she knew that she would have to look around the insignificant town and distinguish who was human or supernatural. She had heard from the people of New Orleans and from Marcus that Mystic falls was practically a hotspot. The town was home to many supernatural families who have lived there for centuries.

Her wonder around town was short-lived, as she heard the cries of a vampire and werewolf. Juliana picked up her pace and as she dove around the corner, a body of a blonde girl was stabbed by vervain and the dark-haired werewolf was forced to succumb by magic. Juliana could tell the kidnappers belonged to Klaus. She knew what a ritual was, he needed a vampire, werewolf, and doppelganger, and by the looks of it, he had gained two out of three.

She wasn't much of a stalker or helper, but Juliana had nothing else to do, so she shrugged and followed.

•••

She kept her distance and allowed them to take their time, she liked excitement and she knew the pair wouldn't be dead. They are, after all, the sacrifices for the ritual.

The captures led her deep within the forest until her eyes picked up the ruins of a stone house and voice picked up in her ears.

"Did you really think Klaus would've left themselves unprotected."

"Wishful thinking." Another voice spoke out and this she knew, it was Damon. She scanned the field to see in near distance that he was head on with a witch. She began to rush over with the screams of them fighting but she still kept her distance.

It wasn't until she only heard the screams of Damon and seeing that the witch had him pinned down. She clicked her tongue and focused her energy on realising a soldier, her black ghost. The beast towered over her, close to 8 feet or more, the deep black filled the space next to her and waited for its command.

"Kill that witch." Was all Deandra had to say before it speed off with its arm ready to pierce the mans skin. In a single moment Damon was screaming in pain and the next he was relieved from it,

"What the hell.." he whispered out as he looked up to see the witch who almost killed him floating in the air with a decent sized hole in his chest.

"Well you're welcome." Deandra hushed ohhh so slow and made her way out of the tree she hid behind. Damon didn't hide the fact he was annoyed that she was here, as he lifts his body and rolls his eyes.

"Why are you here?" He questioned slightly squeezing his voice in annoyance.

"Followed the blonde and the wolf to find em locked down there." She laughed out and crossed her arms.

"Why is he still hanging?" Damon asked as his gaze caught the witch floating still, Deandra let out an oh crap and continued to instruct the black ghost to disappear which it happily did. The body quickly feel to the door with a 'thump' and Damon sighed at it.

"Disappear? I'm sorry?" Damon mocked out, she had forgotten his stupid goddamn hearing but to her luck, she heard another set of footprints to her left.

"I'm talking to matty boy, that he should disappear or else he might get hurt."

"How'd you know it was me?" Matt spoke confused dropping his guard down a bit. They both look into his hands and see a rifle, loaded and ready to shot at anytime.