Hiromi Tosaka (JSB): The rude Neighbor

Start from the beginning

Did he just shrug me off?!  The guy was asking for it!!!!  I can't control my anger and just lashed out at him using my sandals while crying.

"H-hey!!  What the heck?! What are you doing woman?!?!  Just for a sandal your like this?!?  The prick!!" He block all my attempt to smack him very easily and holds my hands to stop me. By now our other neighbors are starting to  come out to see the commotion.

I'm not a very Bulgar person but when things like this happen.  Crazy is the term my friends use to describe me. And I could prove that statement now if I could get out off his grip.

"Jesus! Woman get a grip!!  Would you?!? And why are you crying?! I'm the one who just got attacked?!" he whisper as his closes into me eyes hard and angry. And damn he smells like cigarettes and mints,  very dangerous but also pulling you in.

"These aren't just sandals, my late dad gives it to me the same day he died. This is very valuable to me. And it broke. The other one responsible why it broke didn't even said sorry!!!!!!!!" I half whispered and shouted. I don't know it you could actually do that but I did.  I saw his features soften a little but then it harden again after some neighbors whispering  something along the lines of "Is this a break up fight?" "Did he cheat on her" "Did he just use her for her money"

He took my sandals from my grip, tugs my left arm and drag me inside his apartment.
"W-what are you doing? Why did you drag me here? " okay now I'm scared is he planning on murdering me?  Because I smacked him with my sandals?  Because the neighbors thought he  scammed me money?

While I was standing in the door way -door closed- I saw him shuffling over his cabinet looking for something.....  *gasp* is he looking for something to use to kill me?!

"W-what are you doi----" I got cut off when he pulled out a scissor from his cabinet and I shrieked. He is going to stab me with scissors!!!

"God!!  Woman stop it with the shouting!!! I'm going to fix that pricking sandals! Now shut up!! "

---------------------------------------

2 and a half hours passed and I'm still here at his apartment drinking coffee I got from one of his drawers while he is trying to fix my sandals. 

With in the 2 hours I got to observe his apartment. He really lives alone and for a guy who got a lot of rumors going around his name he got a very tidy and clean apartment. Heck it's more organized that mine.  And throughout the 2 hours I finally got him to talk about him self -ofcourse it's not easy,  but he gave up after  a thousand I question him repeatedly-
I learned that those rumors are really just rumors.  Well partially.

He isn't in a gang -relives me- He is in a band and he did actually got into jail, not because of murder ofcourse but with just an assault to a police officer who insulted his dead father -may he rest in peace-

And when I asked him why he didn't bother to correct those rumors he just replied "Rumors are just baseless words that don't deserve my attention"

I'm just sipping my coffee in silent while Im looking at the photos in the living room.  I see a lot photos of him and 6 other guys -all are utterly handsome- and they look like they are having a lot of fun.  In some photos are him with his father, they seems to be pretty close but I didnt see his mother anywhere.
And before I could stop myself I asked a very sensitive question
"Hey?  Where is you mother?  Why is she not in any picture" I said as I face him.

Hiromi stopped at what he is doing and snapped his eyes at me.  If looks could kill, I would be now.
"For a girl who cried after her sandals broke. Youre insensitive to other people." he replied.