Christmas Day

"Albus!" My excited friend, Xavier Gales, shouted to wake me up at some obscenely early hour. "It's today, it's today!"

"What the bloody hell are you talking about?!" I shouted back, throwing off my covers. Not one to be discouraged, Xavier threw a pillow at my face whilst screaming "HAPPY CHRISTMAS, AL!!!!"

I'm not going to lie, that pillow knocked me right out of bed.

"Ow, Gales, what was that about?" I said, rubbing my neck and standing up in my pajamas.

"It's four-thirty, and you weren't up yet, and IT'S CHRISTMAS, AL!!" Xavier jumped up and down in his red and white striped pajamas. I can't say that I wasn't excited, but the pillow definitely put a damper on my morning.

"Okay, Xav," I said calmly. "You're excited, right?" He nodded vigorously. "Then I will come open presents with as long as you promise to change those bloody PJ's."

"Got it!" And with that he was off.

Later that same morning, I found an interesting gift. It was a small, delicately wrapped parcel, and looked like it contained a very thin sweater of sorts. I opened it gently, and a silky material was inside, definitely not a sweater. I wrapped it around my shoulders, enjoying how soft it was. Then Xavier gasped.

"What?" I asked, my eyes snapping up to his.

"You're invisible! Your body's gone!" He said, pointing. I looked down and dropped the cloak from my shoulders when I noticed I couldn't see my torso. A small note fell out, reading "use it well. ~H"