I stumble towards the bathroom placing my hand on my head. I gasp at how hot my head felt. I stand by the mirror and stare at my horrifying face. My face looks totally pale and drained of all it's color.  Heavy bags under my eyes making me look alot more horrifying.

Suddenly an unbelievable pain sprout from my head and I hold my it between my hands feeling tears form in  my eyes. What the hell is happening to me?

Suddenly the heat in my head spreads to my whole body making me wince in pain.

Tears cascade down my eyes as I try my best to hold my scream that is threatening to come out of my mouth.

The pain increases making it harder to hold in my screams. Before I can register it, a loud scream leaves my lips as I roll down on the floor with agony trying to stop the pain, only it's not working.

I feel a presence at the back of my mind as if trying to break free which makes me scared and confused. What the hell?

The door suddenly burst open as Sally and Maddie walks in and when Sally sees the state I'm in, she speed walks to my side.

At  that moment I hear a sickening crack and both Maddie and Sally gasp.

"Christel dear you're shifting." Sally states as if talking to a three year old.

The pain in my head continues to grow while the force at the back of my mind continues to scratch at me and that's when I realize it's my wolf. I let down the walls  allowing her to enter my mind.

"Quick Maddie carry her towards the forest, she is going to shift there." Sally says a little bit panicked.

Maddie struggles to help me up and leads me outside. Lucky for me the forest isn't far. She runs towards it and places me down. The scratch has stopped but the pain has grown ten times. Suddenly I hear several cracks and screams makes it way out of my chapped lips.

Every part of my body is breaking and morphing into a creature of the night. Fur starts  sprouting on my body and I can feel my teeth elongates to fangs.

When the shift is done I fall down exhausted from screaming and shifting. I turn to Maddie and Sally who are staring at me shocked.

That is the least reaction I expected, well I expected them to be fascinated not to stare at me wide eyed.

'Hello hello hello' Someone in my mind yells and I almost have an heart attack. What the hell is that? I'm definitely going crazy.

I hear a chuckle again.

'Nope, you are not.' the same voice says. Definitely crazy.

'Will you just shut up and listen.' the voice yells again and I shut up.

'I'm your wolf, Snow.' She says and I can tell she is proud of it.

'Nice to meet you, Snow.' I say with a wolfish smile. I turn to Maddie and Sally still staring at me. Creepy. I growl and they snap out of it.

"Oh my gosh Christel! You are so pretty." Maddie says as she comes closer to me.

'I like her.' Snow says and I almost scream. She just chuckles and goes back to my mind. Maddie comes closer and starts to pet me causing me to purr with satisfaction.

"Have you seen your fur?" Maddie says I shake my head no.

"Come let's go inside dear,we don't want any rogue seeing you or your wolf." Sally speaks and I follow her, I realize I'm really tall for any wolf I've seen before.

I reach Maddie's torso and she is about 5'7. We enter inside  and Maddie leads me to the bathroom and I stand there in awe at my wolf.

She is so pretty pure white fur, gem like stones on all my paws on my front two paws, my left paw has a green gem, on my right paw it's a deep blue gem. On my hind left paw there's an ember looking like gem,and on my right hind paw is a purple gem.

On my wolf's forehead is a bright gem in a shape of a star.

'You are pretty.' I tell Snow.

'No we are pretty.' she says emphasizing we

"The blue gem represent water, the green gem, earth, the Amber gem fire, the purple, air."Sally says and I'm shocked she knows this. I myself didn't know it.

I give her a questioning look in my wolf form.Even Maddie is dumbfounded.

"Everyone heard about the destruction of the elemental pack with no survivors." Sally states  with a sad expression forming on her face.

Why didn't I learn that in school? As if reading my mind she continues.

"The war was so bad that they decided not to add in the werewolf history because it was such a tragedy and they would eventually fade anyway." She squeaks looking at me with sympathy. I look away. Maddie is shocked.

"Christel, you are the last elemental wolf." Sally states staring deeply into my eyes.

*********

Like I said before, this book is my first one on Wattpad so it's so not good and  even though I'm trying edit it, it's not working  so much.

Vote

Comment

Share

😘😘