Chapter 2: Spider-Bite

A/N: This chapter will not have Peter's inner monologue to the reader

Lightning cracked in the sky as on the Manhattan bridge,Peter was pinned down by debree as Doc Oct loomed over him holding a small golden box and a smug victorious look on his face."You failed Spider-Man!! The box is mine!!" Oct yelled victoriously into the sky "New York will be powerless to stop me!!"."Hey!". A thwip nose was heard as Oct turned around and saw a small child in a spider man consume looking at him."Get every single one of your hands off him!!"." Ha!Who are you?" Oct said with a sinister chuckle as he looked at the boy."I'm his sidekick! Spider-Bite! And I wouldn't be laughing if I were you!"."This is ridiculous! What are you,eight?" Oct said while chuckling."Eight? Eight!?" Spider Bite asked offended before he jumped up and grabbed one of Oct's metal appendages and swung himself around landing at the man's side and punching him "I'm nine and a half!".

"Eight? Eight!?" Spider Bite asked offended before he jumped up and grabbed one of Oct's metal appendages and swung himself around landing at the man's side and punching him "I'm nine and a half!"

Oct fell back and growled as Spider-Bite tried to rip his metal appendages off."DRACO!!" The man yelled as the sound of wings were heard."Draco? Spider-Bite! Behind you!" Peter yelled as Blackie Draco the new Vulture flew in and grabbed Oct as the two flew off."NO! They have the box!" The young boy yelled as Vulture and Oct flew to the train tracks and landed on top of the train and forced their way in as Spider-Bite watched "They're getting on the train!"."That's unexpected,I never knew big time supervillains use public transportation" Peter quipped as he was still under the debree "And it's okay kid,we'll catch them....as soon as I get out of here...". The wallcrawler groaned as he tried to free himself but only caused the debree to pin him down to the ground even more."Okay,I'm not going anywhere" Peter said as he laid down on the ground "a little help?". Spider-Bite landed in front of him and looked at the debree."I..I don't think I can lift it" The boy said in a normal tone as Peter looked at him."Sure you can. You're stronger than you think you. We all are. Now Together!". The duo than both started to lift the debree and threw it into the water below.The duo first bumped "Thanks Spider-Bite. Do you need to rest or-?"."No way. I'm good" The boy said before the two started to swing after the train "Come on,we have a train to catch!".

The duo caught up to the train and entered it as they walked through the empty carts."You gonna tell me what's in that box?" Peter asked his sidekick as they walked through a cart as one person sat their reading a newspaper."I told you,its the heart of the city"."Could you be more specific?" Peter asked before the duo felt their spider sense go off "Spider sense"."You feel that too?"."Yeah,we're being hunted" Peter said as the duo turned around and saw Kraven before them ripping open the door."Karven!? My spider sense is still going off!"."Because the attack is also coming from behind" The wallcralwer said they turned back and saw Black Cat,Vulture, and Doc Oct holding the box "Clever girl"."Huh?"."Velociraptors? Oh man" Peter said as the duo got into a fighting stance "You're two young to get that reference,aren't you?". The train than stopped as the doors slid opened."Now arriving at Grand Central Station". The villians rushed out the door as the duo chased after them into grand central station before stopping."You've got to be kidding me" Peter muttered as before them on his glider stood Norman Osborn,the first Green Goblin in his battle armor and Mysterio."Green Goblin!?" Spider Bite yelled as Peter looked at his six enemies."What is this? The sinister six?" Peter asked as Mysterio moved his hands up as mist flew around them."Wrong Wall Crawler!" Goblin yelled I present-".The illusion dropped as before the duo stood all of Peter's rouges."THE SINISTER SIXTY!" The goblin yelled as the duo looked at the rogues and spilt up each taking down them down with ease before the Goblin only stood. The duo both uppercut the Goblin as he fell back before Peter grabbed him by the collar."Alright Norman! I don't know how you put this all together" Peter said as Norman laughed."Me?! I'm not the mastermind here!"."Than who?" Spider-Bite asked as he looked at his partner."Up here!". The duo looked up as they saw Stiltman before them holding the box."Stiltman? This has been put together by Stiltman?" Peter asked confused."I wouldn't underestimate Stiltman" Spider Bite said as Stiltman started to make his escape."Please,he has the proportional powers of a man on stilts" Peter quipped."He has the box and he's running!" Spider-Bite said as Stiltman busted open a window and left grand central station as the spider's followed him into the city as it looked to be made of cardboard buildings and the sky seemed to be drawn in as Stiltman walked around the city and over a cardboard skyscraper."He's never been this tall before"."He must of had an upgrade" Spider-Bite quipped as the duo wrapped around Stiltman's legs with their webbing."Well,the taller they are-"."The harder they fall!" Spider-bite yelled as the duo pulled the webbing making Stiltman crash into a cardboard building while Spider Bite caught the box.