Chapter 1: PVP (Pete vs Pete)

A/N: Bold lettering represents Peter taking to himself and to the reader.

"My name is Peter Benjamin Parker Romanoff. I was adopted by Natasha Romanoff when i was a month old after my birth family had died in a plane crash and lived a pretty normal life,until i was bitten by a radioactive spider while on a field trip to Oscorp industries and soon after i found myself with spider like powers. I soon met the Avengers thanks to my mother having her avenger friend Tony Stark have me be tested for my powers. I soon came up with this idea of wanting to be a hero and was given a highly enhanced spider stark suit by my mother and Tony Stark. Now i'm Spider-Man! And right now...I'm in a bit of a sticky situation of a two bit villian with the most ridiculous name ever" Peter had been trapped to a wall by a glue as a man wearing purple and yellow armor holding a gun like machine yelled victoriously."You see Spider-Man? You're no match for Paste Pot Pete!!"."Told you his name is goofy".

"Told you his name is goofy"

-Earlier that day-

"So late! So late! This what happens when I decide to stay up all night and watch trash t.v." Peter had been webswinging through new york as car honked and people pointed up at him "wait I watch trash t.v. every night plus I'm always late for work anyway". Peter shot another webline and webswung until he saw a man on a rooftop with what seemed to be a empty bag trying to find a way to get into an apartment window."Well work can wait a bit,after all I need to do my spider job first". "Hey there!" The teen said as he landed on the roof and looked at the man "Uh...weirdly dressed guy?". The man turned around and looked at Peter as he was dressed in light purple and yellow armor while holding what seemed to be a blaster of some sort."must be a madonna or lady gaga fan to dress like that".

"Spider-Man!!" The man shouted surprissed as he held the gun like device towards Peter "You won't stop me from taking what I want!!

"Spider-Man!!" The man shouted surprissed as he held the gun like device towards Peter "You won't stop me from taking what I want!!."Look...Uh who are you bud?" Peter asked as he titled his head towards the man."I still think this guy is just some crazy madonna fan". The man growled as he looked at Peter and shouted in what seemed to be an attempt at a sinister and fearful voice."I am Paste Pot Pete!". Peter let out a snicker before speaking "Paste Pot Pete?"."Yes and I-". Suddenly Peter let out a laugh and held his stomach before falling on his back "Paste Pot Pee-Hee hee hee!!"."Hey...". Peter slowly got back to his feet while chuckling "oh! Think I just shot some webs out of my nose!"."Shut up before i-". "Wait one second" Peter said as he stood up and held his hand up at Paste Pot Pete "Hoo boy. Ah. Okay all right. I'm ready now. Really".The teen snorted and started laughing again "No I'm not!!". The teen fell back on to his back and roared with laughter."Paste Pot Pete HAHAHA!!". "That's it I'm changing my name.." Peste Pot Pete walked away and climbed down the fire escape of the building. Peter got back as he calmed down from laughing "Oh boy...man I need that. Humor is the best medicine". "Hey where the torch go or better yet the comedian" The teen said as he noticed that Paste Pot Pete had left."He left before I make quips about his name".