Once a bad girl, always a bad girl pt2

Someone's prov~

Sofie and the handsome blue ocean eye with brown coloured hair walked in as they left each other Speachless.

Sofie's prov~

I walked into the dorm looking down at my feet standing still motionless.
At first it was so silent that the only thing I could hear was the sound of my luggage wobbling. The moment was so awkward even for someone that just pulled me out of a massively large crowd so I broke the silence.

I looked at him with an unsure face and asked why he did that but he just refused to make eye contact with me neither did he answer my questions.

I ran out of patience so I asked once more aggressively but it didn't scare him although he did answer my question this second try.

"because the rest are strange and because your different " said the guy with ocean eyes.

I stood in a stance of slapping him right in the face but didn't, instead I yelled at him "WHO GAVE U THE RIGHT TO DRAG ME ACROSS THE CROWD JUST SO I'D BE YOUR ROOMMATE!! I CAN CHOOSE MY SELF STUPID!!! I DON'T NEED YOUR FREAKING HELP!!! My aggressive nature made him mad so he left the room banging the door. For a moment there I felt kind of bad the way I responded but I just shook it off like every of my problems not knowing these are not the problems I would ignore and it would leave.

Ocean eye guy with brown coloured hair's prov~

I walked into my room slamming the door loudly for the other two roommates to hear. I sat down on my bed wishing I'd never brought her here.
I looked so stupid infront of her!!
It's annoying trying to help someone and they don't appreciate even a bit.
My head turned red at the thought of that girl. How disrespectful she was towards me I said to myself.
My blood boiled out of anger leading me to start throwing random objects all around me. My other roommates Ryan and James rushed in at the sound of breaking objects.

"WHAT HAPPENED ?" The two asked in a sync. I was to upset to answer them so I just turned my back at them .

"That doesn't answer our question, what happened?" Ryan demanded to know the reason why I was in such a mood.

I turned my face towards them looking upright and spoke. We have a new roomie and it's a girl.... I said placing a smirk on their faces.

"Do you like her? " James asked almost bursting out of laughter waiting for my reply.

I looked at him defining my answer
HELL TO DA NO!! I yelled making them burst into laughter. I didn't like her neither did I want to share laughes with her. I explained why and they understood what was going on. They immediately calmed me down and gave me a bottle of sprite to soothing my pain. I gulped it up in one go and demanded for more as if I was drunk. They went to go get one more bottle along to go and talk to the girl.

Jame's prov ~

I gave him the sprite to calm him down but God knows for how long I said to Ryan walking straight up to Sofie's room on announced . I gave the look I'd give Ryan whenever he would annoy me. I asked her a particular question that lessend her mood even worse.

"why did you make my friend sad and furious? " I asked giving her the look of annoyance.

The question left her speachless so I asked once more but this time she couldn't avoid it.

She wasn't amused either but she had no option but to speak up. She didn't like the look I have her so she asked me to stop and I did.

Sofie's prov~

I was just relieving my self of the troma I went through and to just hear a big 'BANG' at my door is just so sad. Noticing two boys show up with an annoyed expression gave me the thought of maybe just maybe it had something to do with the guy he yelled at earlier.

The guy with the blonde hair and blue bell eyes looked at me and asked me a question that made me cringe. I tried avoiding it for the first time but I couldn't hide for the second although I really did not like the way they looked at me so I asked politely and they did as I asked of them to do so.
I told them what really happened and they were really concerned. Although I was wrong to shout at him like that.....it wasn't right for him to do that either, so in order to make things better they both went down stairs featuring the brown coloured hair with the ocean eyes guy sticking his head in the fridge cursing. 😅

I laughed a little not knowing the reason why he stock his head in the fridge cursing. I pulled myself together and put on a serious face.

Ocean eyes guy with brown coloured hair's prov ~

I needed more sprite so I called out both Ryan and James's names but for some reason they didn't hear me so I went down stairs to go get some.

I stock my head in the fridge trying to get a bottle of sprite not noticing the others walking down the stairs.

Not thinking straight I was cursing the fridge for some reason.

"YOU FREAKING FRIDGE!!!! GIVE ME SOME SPRITE OR IM GONNA FUCKING SUE YOU THEN YOU WON'T HAVE ANY IMPORTANCE IN LIFE!!!
YOY KNOW WHAT...... FUCK YOU B***CH!!!! I CAN PROCESS MY OWN FREAKING SPRITE!!!

Not noticing the rest I slam the fridge handle and head on to the siting room and spot them...... I was though less at the same time scared but didn't show.

Ryan's prov ~

Me James and Sofie were heading down stairs in trial to solve the case but noticing something so funny. I wondered why he was cursing the fridge so I bursted out of laughter towards the living room holding my peace. We all settled down as we talked about the problem.... surprisingly Sofie went first as she was eager to apologize.

Sofie's prov ~

I felt bad so I went first and apologized. I didn't know if he was even paying attention but I really wanted him to know I was sorry.
On knowingly he tapped my shoulder and smiled saying joyfully I forgive you..... I felt happy so I jumped right into the chase.. And questioned him....
I asked him what was his name and he smiled so cutely answering in a childish cute way "my names Justin "
Like the Justin Bieber I asked making everyone drawn in laughter, you wish!!!! Said James almost collapsing on the couch. Shortly we made up and everything was alright between the both of us.

Ryan's prov ~

I tried clearing my eyes as all laughed at me. That argument was hectic yet it ended so soon I said making everyone dive into laughter. I never saw Justin laugh so much in his life so this made me really emotional but also happy for him..... He deserves all the happiness he could get. We rushed in for a hug leaving Sofie out.... We found it strange because we all felt bad for leaving her out so we called her in,in sync. We hugged and we shared lots of laughts together.

Hey just finished pt2 . Ya think it's the end?? Nope you is wrong if you think that cause there's a part 3 don't wanna spoil cause it gonna be amazing! Till then please vote and if you'd like to comment plz do uwu. 💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖