xxix

"shinso?"

a soothing but angered voice, midoriya truly could pull everything off.

"izu- midoriya," shinso got up and reached up to greet him, but was only met with a cold face in return. "i wanted to know if i could possibly explain myself over dinner? i'll pay." shinso mustered up a puppy dog eye look for midoriya.

"fine! but only cause there's food. i still hate you." midoriya caved in and followed shinso to their reserved table.

they ordered drinks and sat awkwardly, almost like their first date.

"so, i think i should give you an explanation first?" shinso nervously spoke as he tugged at the collar attached to his shirt.

"please do."

"midoriya, you have no idea how much i wanted to speak to you, how much i wanted to cherish you, tease you and overall just have you with me." shinso started, trying to look into midoriya's eyes, but they both looked away.

"i was, i was threatened. i can't name them because i'll probably get into deeper shit then what was already threatened. i was supposed to ignore you and move on with my life, but in this past month or so, you've impacted me so much more than anyone else has, and i couldn't go on. i can't let you go, izuku i love you." shinso ended up in a deep gaze with the man he loved. "if you have any questions, go ahead..."

"couple, firstly who threatened you and secondly what did they threaten."

"well, like i said, i don't want you getting hurt, but i can answer the second question, they threatened to hurt your friend, uraraka. i know how much she means to you and how much of a good person she is, and i didn't know how to protect her if i did get in contact with you, but i found someone who would protect her, in case they do something. you know, bakugou really cares for your happiness." shinso tried to muster up a small smile to the boy in front of him.

"yeah, he does.." midoriya gave a small smile as to remember that bakugou was still his friend. "but, if anyone threatens ochaco, i will literally pound them."

shinso knitted his eyebrows in an uncertain emotion as he met his eyes with midoriya. "i personally can't blame them, they don't understand love. but, i think i do. i love you, and if you'd let me show you how much i love you by being my boyfriend, i'd be honored."

midoriya looked at shinso with uncertainty, should he trust him after all of this? he did find a way to come back to him safely and not risking uraraka. he's the only thing that made him happy in a while.

"i'd love to be your boyfriend, shinso." midoriya smiled, looking into his partner's face, he knew he made the right decision.

~

a/n: :,) i love them