Chapter 1

Somewhere, lushes green field of purple flowers with three petals. A young woman with waist-long, cloudy but luxuriant, platinum hair. Braid loose near her neck, with a golden tiara and rare gemstone of bluish-pink in the center. With buttermilk complexion, teal-colored eyes with pointed ears and heart shape face. Though her appear is almost human, her pupils are pink. Dresses in a pale pink gown and sky-blue dress coat with puffed sleeves.

"Princess Allura!" a male voice got her attention. He has honey-colored on both his hair and handlebar mustache on his square face. With lavender iris and brown pupils in his eyes. He dresses in a brown inverness coat, dark blue shirt beneath and dark trouser with dark brown boots. Tied his hair in a lower ponytail. And, the princess, he too has Y-like marking beneath his eyes but yellow-colored.

"Coran." Princess Allura sighed. "What do you want?"

"I was wondering where you disappear to?" he replied, ignore the princess' question. "Well, enough of sight-seeing. Your parent searching for you."

"Is that it?" She sound less interest. "What do they want? Nothing important, I hope?"

Coran huffed. "Now, princess, please be reasonable. Your parent want what's best for you."

"As finding me a suitor to be my husband," Allura scoffed. "The next future-king of Altea."

Princess Allura figure she's at the proper age of marriage. Yet, she isn't married. Which, worry the other Alteans, thought her parent understand her feeling. Others Alteans her ages, are married and started a family. The Princess of Altea is not.

"Now, princess, you're being silly." Conan denied. "It's true that people wondered why you're not wed yet. But I'm sure they'll understand."

"I am ready the full responsible for Altea." Allura sneered. "And, I don't need a husband for it."

"I understand, princess." He sighed, deeply. "But it's not your decision, my dear."

Coran don't blame the princess. He understood why. Princess Allura wants to marry for love, not for politic. She doesn't mind finding someone to love.

"Now, come on." said Coran, walking and placing her hand on the princess's shoulder. "It's time to go. We can't let your parent keep on waiting too long."

Before Coran and Princess Allura were about to leave, something fall from the atmosphere. It was moving so fast, that neither the princess nor Coran had a chance to get a glimpse before it clashes.

Frighten and yet, curious. Princess Allura let her curiosity overcome her as she run to the clash site.

There she found a giant, red lion as it lay on the side.

"By the ancient," Princess Allura was stunned. Never expect this in her life. Nor anyone else in the matter.

Inside the red lion, a pilot wearing a white spacesuit underneath a white armor (chest, upper arms, forearms, and thighs) and a white belt. Along with a helmet with teal-visor and knee-high boots. And, red prominent and a V-symbol.

The pilot groan before he regains consciousness. "Where?"

Confuses by his surrounding, the pilot instantly remember. "Oh, right? I got separate. Better see if I contact the other."

While he works, a warning alarm got his attention. "Intruder?!"

He hesitated, not knowing if the intruder are hostile. But he knows he can't sit around and find out. "I better deal them, first. Now, where's my bayard?"

Princess Allura was walking very close to the red lion. Inquisitive by it, but unaware.

"Princess!" Coran tries to get her attention. "We need to leave and notify your father-"

Before Coran finishes speaking, a blast came out of nowhere.

"Stay where you are." A male voice appear, Allura and Coran look. Find a person in a red-and-white armor, holding some kind of energy rifle near the face. "Don't do any stupid. Not when I'm around."

A warning or threat didn't stop her from speaking. Nor prevented Allura to give them a piece of her mind. "Who do you think you?"

"Excuse me?!" Sound surprise but manages to regain his action. "I mean, no funny business, miss! And, that's an order!"

"I beg your pardon?!" Allura snapped, tying her fist. "I am Princess Allura of Planet Altea. And, I will not tolerate this."

"Planet Altea!?" He sound even more surprise. "You lied!? Planet Altea was destroyed a long time ago. Can't exist."

Now, it's Allura turn to be surprises. "I assure you, sir. Planet Altea is alive. You and your lion clashes here. On Planet Altea."

"If that's true, you're an Altean." More surprise than ever.

"Yes, I'm an Altean." Allura answered. "And, so as Coran."

Princess Allura manages to convince him but was unaware what happen next.

Shocked and confused, he was. He can't figure how he landing on a planet no longer exist. Did he traveled back before it happen?

No, he isn't. He remembers to check the date. The pilot realizes he's in another reality. Confused, but recalled the battle. Something happen cause a rip between realities.

But doesn't explain what happen to the others? Did they enter the same reality? Or, in a different one?

"I'm in a different reality." Unable to himself, the pilot became a bit wary. Like, he's losing conscious. As his eyes closed, he feels his body dropping.

Allura didn't know what happen. The pilot fell and hit the ground. Without any hesitation, the princess of Altea rush toward him. As she lower herself, she removes his helmet. He has long messy, ebony hair tied into a lower ponytail with an uneven-cut bangs. Fairly thick eyebrows, with a face frame slightly longer and curled cheekbone. Though his ears seems odd to her. Still, he's quite attractive.

"Who are you?" Allura wondered. "Where did you came from?"

Captivated, Allura gently stoked his hair. As she gently rubs him, Allura carefully observed. Allura's face became paled when she senses his life-force. Not good. The pilot's pulse is bad.

"Coran!" Allura cried, realizing if the pilot doesn't get treated soon, he'll die.

Devastated, the princess continues to cried out her father's adviser. "Coran, get over here!"

Coran snap himself. "On my way, princess."

He run and saw the princess on the ground with a stranger. Surprisingly, astonish him. He's almost like an Altean. Expect the ears.

"Princess," Conan sound surprise. "what the quiznak?"

"Coran, now it's not the time." Allura snapped. "Get father and the other!"

Without any farther, Coran followed as he was told. He run. Pray that he made it before it too late.