Dancing Levi

-3rd Pov-
        Eren was coming home earlier than usual. He had forgotten to tell his boyfriend,Levi Ackerman, he was coming home.
          Eren has been living with his 19 Year old boyfriend. Eren is 20 years old and was coming back from his work place, a Bar.
You may think,

A bar!?

Does he strip?

No.

Dirty peasants.

He is a bartender.

Anyway, As Eren unlocked his front door, he sees a shadow twirling. He was about to release some of his Alpha Scent. When he opens the door wider to see his Mate twirling around the living room with a broom, sweeping the floor as if he was cinderella.

Eren's POV

          I just wanted to go home to relax with my little omega. When I open my front door I saw a shadow. I was ready to release my alpha scent. But I remembered the last time I released my alpha scent and it was just Isabell. It scared her half to death and I didn't want another misunderstanding.
          I opened the door more to see my little omega sweeping the floor as if he was a princess, Cinderella to be in fact, he had nice tight shorts and one of my shirts that had a revealing V neck line.
" Mhmm~ Must be clean! Haha! Must be clean!~ cleaning clean ...Clean-y? "
I see Levi just laughing and dancing while sweeping. I entered quickly and left the door open.
I saw Levi look at the open door.
" ...I didn't open the door... "
He went slowly to the door, looked outside , and locked it.
I went behind Levi and covered his eyes and wrapped my free arm around his small waist forcing it on my member.
" LET GO! I AM NOT AN ALPHA TO MESS WITH! "
He yelled, he was lying. He was no Alpha but then he released his scent. I realized that he had a spray bottle.
That's when I realized that, that's why Levi asked for my scent in a bottle!
" So that's why you wanted my scent? "
I said releasing some of my own. He turned around and pounced on me.
" YOU FUCKING SCARD ME! you owe me! "
I sat up and began to kiss Levi while palming him.
" Okay~ "
He whimpered in pleasure and I continued

No Smut today!

😂👏🏻💫🌈🍦🔪💕

!Top!Eren and •Bottom•Levi जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें