Chapter:1

I looked at my red grimorie with a half of a five leaf clover.Though you couldn't see the fifth clover in a distant.But if you looked really close then you would see it.

I never knew why I had a half of a five leaf clover I just ignored the fact that the other half was missing.

"Light shadow magic: Haris Meldia! (Hair-is-Mel-de-ah)"

Haris Meldia is a spell that my mother passed down to me.It's shadow,and light magic combined.

I made a slicing motion with my hand then the tree fell down.

"Light Magic: binding Sword!"

I looked down to see all the plants burned to crisp.

"Whoops...well time to make my way back to Noelle's room."I said as I closed my grimorie.

I walked towards the Silva's family house/Castle and knocked on the front door.

"Oi!Nebra?Solid?Let me in!"I shouted.

Nebra opened the door.

"(Y/N)! It's 6 am in the morning..."

"Im here to meet Noelle..."I said smiling.

"That mistake again..."she said as she let me in.

"Don't call her that,if you guys just help her control her magic she could be as strong as you guys."I said proudly as we stood in front of her door.

"Tell Nozel that it was his idea..."Nebra said as she went back to her room.

*Knock* *knock*

"Noelle...are you excited for the magic knights tryouts?"I said as I went in.

"No...my brother won't let me join..."She said burying her head in her pillow.

"Wait which one was it?"I asked.
"Nozel..."She said

"I'll speak to him tomorrow just get some rest."I said as I laid next to her.

"And don't look at me when i'm topless."I said as I started to fall asleep.

"eh?!"

=•=•=

I woke up 8 am in the morning and she was still asleep.

Nebra opened the door and looked at Noelle first.

"(Y/N) don't you think its time to get up now?"She asked.

"Yeah."I said as I jump out of bed.

I woke up Noelle then we got ready.

I looked over at Nebra and saw her staring at Noelle.

I sighed then patted both of their backs.

"Alright let me see this so called Hot man Nozel."I said looking at Nebra.

She nodded then I smiled at Noelle.

She went to sign up for magic knights tryouts as me and Nebra went to go find Nozel.

It was a good fifteen minutes until we found him talking to Solid.

"Brother."Nebra said as she nodded to me.

He looked this way and oh gosh I thought I was about to faint.

"What does she want?"He said narrowing his eyes.

"She wants to talk with you in private."Nebra said.

Nozel looked at Solid then Solid left along with Nebra.