Sacrifice

"NO, take-take me instead" ishimaru said, tears streaming down his face. Why... Why does he still Care? Mondo thought. "taka no! I deserve this, I killed chihiro!" mondo yells. Taka turns to me "I refuse to believe you would do something like that kyoudi!" The raven haired male practically screamed. "NO THAT'S WRONG!" Makoto interjects, "taka, no one else could have killed chihiro, plus Mondo admitted to it-" taka cut in "HE'S LYING, BECAUSE HE IS TAKING THE BLAME FOR SOMEONE ELSE,I KNOW IT, THAT'S THE TYPE OF MAN HE IS!" Taka yells out of breath. "Taka it's okay...." Mondo tries. "NO-" but taka was cut short by the sound of the half and half bear laughing. "Upupupup, this is amazing!!! The despair is just great!!!!but I'm a generous bear so....I will spare Mondo oowada-" the class all gasped most seemed offput but one had to say something, so the tall blonde man spoke "that is ridiculous! What about the rules of the class trial, surely he has to be punished!" The bear started laughing again, "man richy rich! You crack me up, obviously he will be punished but in a different way....." The lights shut off in the room then a spotlight came on ishimaru. "Kiyotaka ishimaru will die instead!!!upupupup." Mondo slammed his fist down and Marched up to the bear and tell "what the fuck are you talking about bear, I was the one who killed chihiro not taka!" The tall biker got no response from the bear instead one from the ultimate moral compass. "Please, take me instead, it's okay." In such a small voice. All heads turned to the man. And all that could be heard was "what!?" Or "are you sure" even some "taka why". Kiyotaka ishimaru only moved to take is red band off and set it down, he saluted. It was a sign, he was ready. "TAKA WHAT ARE YOU THINKING MAN! WHAT ABOUT RESTORING YOUR NAME!" Mondo yelled, desperate for his friend to live. The bear laughed once more and screamed "IT'S PUNISHMENT TIME, LET'S GIVE IT EVERYTHING WE GOT!!!!" With in moment the collar was around taka's neck and he screamed "MONDO TAKE MY RED BAND!" And pointed back to his stand.
Watch the video I put now.
Time skip to after taka's execution
No.no.no.no.no.no.no.no.no.no.no.no.no Mondo thought. Makoto walkes to the biker on the ground and tries to comfort him, but it's no use. The man was broken. Completely brought into despair. The perfect punishment.

A.n
Hey!!!! Sorry for angst but idk man thought it was a cool a.u. hope your day was good. Word count 442

-trash