Limo

Y/n POV
"Shhh y/n we have to be quiet" Ethan giggled to you, "look at him" he bursts out with laughter and I have to cover his mouth before he could wake up the real life angel. "We have only been in the limo for 5 mins and he is already asleep" i said "I mean tour is really getting to him" Ethan says smiling and me "do you have any markers?" I asked thinking of a brilliant idea to draw on his face while he was sleeping "omg yes I do from signing all those posters" Ethan quickly got a red, green and OVCOURSE a purple pen out of his rucksack. I quickly got the purple one and started to draw little love hearts around his face and then I had it, the greatest idea of all times. I rummaged through my white Louis Vuitton bag which Grayson got me for my birthday and out came my bright red lipstick, I applied a thick layer on to my plump lips and then placed little kisses on his face until he woke up. When he woke up all he did was pull me into a hug and kissed my forehead and whispered "I love you baby girl" and he dosed back off to sleep with you in his arms.

Cute little thing here what do you think ? 😂 I'm sorry I've been in active I've had loads of school work to do and I will try my best to post more ❤️ love you guys

257 words