"H-Help.." I managed to say under my breath.

Their hands were suddenly off of me and I heard groans on the floor. I opened my eyes to see three men on the floor with a woman standing in the center. "Are you okay?" She asked me in a soft voice. I nodded and she grabbed my hand and brought me back over to the store where Wendy was waiting for me.

"Irene! Are you okay? Where'd you go? I was worried sick!" She was saying very quickly. "I'm okay. I just have to talk to my father about some things when he comes home tomorrow morning." I replied, giving a faint smile. I looked around to see the one who saved me but I couldn't find her. "Did you see a woman here with me just now?" I asked her. "I was too focused on you to care about the surroundings so no not really. Why?" She asked. I told her a quick summary of what happened and her eyes went wide. She quickly brought me home and left after saying goodnight.

I was tired after today's events so I went to sleep and thought about the girl who saved me..

I woke up to the sound of one of my maids knocking on the door. She came in to tell me that my father was home. I immediately got ready and left to meet him after thanking her.

"Father!" I yelled as I ran into his office. I ran to him and hugged him. "Father. Have you heard about Jonghyun and Minho?" I asked. He looked at me and raised his eyebrow to show he was confused about what I was talking about.

I told him about what had happened and I could see the fury in his face. "Are you fucking serious? They tried to kidnap you!!" He yelled loudly. I haven't seen him this mad since his project almost failed six years ago. He picked up his phone and dialed someone and told them that he needed to hire someone. That's all I was able to hear.

About an hour later, a man walked into my father's office. He had a suit on and he seemed fancy but something about him made me back up. He and my father smiled and talked with each other while I just stood there. I'll take a guess that he's talking about me since he keeps looking over at me.

The man walked over to me and held his hand out and I shook it. "Hello miss Irene. I have heard about what happened yesterday and I'm sure it was a horrible experience for you." He said with sincerity in his voice. I thought about yesterday's events. It would be really traumatic if I wasn't thinking about the one who saved me instead.

"Thank you. It was a horrific experience." I replied.

"Irene. I'm so sorry, but this will happen more often. They've started to move." My father said.

I looked at him in confusion and he explained to me about how my mother was killed so he put the ones responsible in jail. He had to fire some employees when he found out they were spies. He told me that they are now trying to get revenge on him.

"You need protection Irene. I know you don't like your male bodyguards following you around so I asked my good friend to find a female bodyguard for you since he runs a guarding company." My father told me. I was only able to blankly stare at him. I had to take everything in. People are after my father for revenge and I'm the one in danger. Okay then..

"Sir. The one I have brought is outside the door waiting. She is the best bodyguard we have. She puts all the males to shame." The man said as he looked over at the door and said to come in.

The door opened and in came a woman. A stunningly beautiful woman if I must add. She was wearing full black and her face seemed expressionless. She seemed familiar. As I was trying to remember who she was, an image ran through my mind. She's the one who saved me yesterday. She's also the one I saw in the cafe. I was very much confused.

"This is Kang Seulgi. She's the best bodyguard you can possibly have. She's stronger than everyone else at the company. I have no doubt that she will keep miss Irene safe." The man said. My father wanted to test her strength so he brought his best and strongest bodyguard, Jeonghan. "Arm wrestle each other." My father directed. I was the only who knew how strong he was. He was the strongest person I've ever met and now my father wants him to wrestle her?

"But sir.." Jeonghan started to say but was cut off by the other man.

"Seulgi go." He stated coldly.

"Yes sir." Seulgi said as she walked over to the table and sat with her arm up. Her voice was cold, unlike yesterday.

Jeonghan slowly walked over to the table. "I'm sorry if I hurt you." He said before they started. "Don't worry. You won't." Seulgi stated back.

As soon as they started, Jeonghan went first and you could see his veins when he was trying to push her arm down. When I looked at her, she was still emotionless. "Seulgi. Now." The man said sternly. "Yes sir." Seulgi said as she pushed Jeonghan's arm down on the table with little effort. My father was wide eyed. I was too. Seulgi just beat my father's strongest bodyguard with barely any effort.

They both got up. Jeonghan seemed a little shocked but left. Seulgi just stood next to the man. Her face still as emotionless as when she walked.

"Seulgi. This is my daughter. Her name is Bae Joohyun but she goes by Irene. Please protect her well." My father stated. She turned towards me and bowed. "Hello miss Bae. I am Kang Seulgi. I will be your new bodyguard from now on. Just call me Seulgi" She said.

"Just know that she is not required to do anything if it is against her will other than protect you. And Irene. Please take care of her. She will get caught up in protecting you that she'll forget to take care of herself. That is just a favor I ask of you." The man said. I nodded in agreement.

"Irene. She will be staying in your room. Will that be okay?" My father asked. I just nodded. I took her to where my room was. I realized I didn't have a place for her to sleep. I was about to ask for another mattress when Seulgi suddenly said "Miss Bae. I can just sleep on the couch. You don't have to stress over where I sleep. I can sleep on the floor if you'd prefer." "You can sleep on the couch." I told her. "Oh I forgot. I have another shoot in two hours. Please remind me an hour beforehand." I said. "Yes ma'am." She responded.