III

Seulgi's POV

When he shot the bullet I moved to the right so it grazed my injury on my left. Damn today is just not my day. I asked if Irene and Wendy were okay and they nodded. They must've been scared.

I tried to smile to reassure them, but it was hard to. The bullet burned my bandage off and my injury was bleeding again. My vision started to get blurry and the last thing I heard was my name being called.

When I opened my eyes I saw a familiar place. It was the hospital. I happen to come here a lot. I've never gotten major injuries. I just lose too much blood and pass out whether I'm on a job or training.

I look over to the couch to see Irene and Wendy sleeping. I looked at the clock next to me and it was 8pm. I must've been asleep for an hour or two. 

"Seulgi you're awake!" I heard a voice say. 

I turned over to the door to see Sunmi. She's a doctor at this hospital and she's the one who always treats me. She's been like my older sister since my parents died when my little sister and I were little. 

I smiled at her. "You really do have to be careful. I can't believe you're back already. Stop losing so much blood you dumb bear." She said while laughing. 

I rolled my eyes and pouted. "You know I have to. I have to be strong Sunmi. I don't want to lose anyone important to me again. If danger comes to anyone I love I need to be strong enough to keep them safe." I told her.

"I give up. There's no winning against you." She said with a smile. "But be careful and take care of yourself too Seulgi."

I nodded because I didn't want to be lectured. She gave me some food and medicine to take afterwards.

Sunmi and I were having a lot of fun talking. We laughed when we brought up some stories from the past and we joked around a little. 

"Seulgi? You're up?" I heard a voice say.

I turned over to see Wendy. She was smiling at me. I smiled back and she walked over to us.

"I'm glad to see you alive and well." She said still smiling. 

"Care to introduce me Seulgi?" Sunmi asked me. I rolled my eyes but smiled at the same time.

"Sunmi. This is Irene's manger Son Seungwan. I'm sure you can call me Wendy. And Wendy, meet Lee Sunmi. She's like my older sister." I introduced them to each other.

They smiled and shook hands. "Who's that over there?" Sunmi asked me.

I looked over to a sleeping Irene. "Oh that's Bae Joohyun. She goes by Irene and she's the one I'm protecting right now." I said.

"Ohh okay. Well Seulgi. I came to tell you that you can leave whenever. So I'll be going now. Don't come back for a while. Stay healthy and take care of yourself." She told me while patting my head.

I rolled my eyes again. "Stop trying to roll your eyes out of your head. Be safe you dumb bear." She said before walking out. 

Wendy started laughing at me. "Let's go. I have to get her home." I told her.

"Damn. You changed so fast. But okay. She should sleep at home. She's going to be sore when she wakes up if she stays here." She told me.

I got out of the bed and went over to pick her up. She was so light that it surprised me. We walked down to the car. I guess they drove me to the hospital.

I put Irene into the car and buckled her seatbelt. Wendy sat in the back with her to support her. I drove Wendy home first.

I waited outside until she got inside. As soon as she closed the front door, I drove off. When we arrived at the mansion, I picked Irene up and put her on my back.