At school

6:51 am
Lockers

"Hey, dumbass" You start.

"I-" Yuta sighs. "What?"

"Have you ever had an anxiety attack?" You speak low, as if someone might hear you. You try picking up a heavy book from your locker, but when your muscles fail you, it quickly drops to the ground with a loud thud.

He picks up the book and puts it back in your locker."Yeah. Why?"He closes his locker.

You take the book out and quickly place it in your backpack. "Do you know what it feels like?" You lean on the back of your closed locker.

"I kinda feels like..." He leans on the back of his locker. "You heart starts beating uncontrollably, your hands get sweaty and shake, sometimes almost to the point to where you can't hold anything or move them..." He pauses. "It becomes hard to breathe... Sometimes, it feels like a heart attack. It depends on how severe."

"Is that it?"

"About. Do you think you had one or something?"

"Nah I was just wondering." You lie.

"Sure," he glances and you with a smirk.

"Im telling the truth!"

"No, your not, actually. " He snaps. "The symptoms can last a long time, if it was really bad. Not only did you drop one of your books for no good reason, you struggled while opening your locker." He keeps staring at you. "It took you like 5 tries."

"That book was heavy, okay?" You roll your eyes. "And when the fuck did you become a detective?"

"That book literally weighs a pound?"

"No... well, maybe."

"And I started to get smarter when you started tutoring me. Your brain is almost is beautiful as your face."

You stay silent, trying not to scream aloud. Your heart felt like it was about to stop.

"I got you."

"Ugh." You start speed walking towards the library. Yuta tries to catch up to you.

"A friend of mine told me that you like him."

"Wha? Dont just say that out of the blue..." You slow down a bit for him to catch up.

"But do you??"

"I don't know whom your talking about-"

"Chittaphon."

You stop dead on in your tracks, causing Yuta to walk backwards. "I dont like him like that."

"No, I know." He chuckles. "You LOVE him."

"No I don-"

"Boo!" Someone with dark hair comes in between me and Yuta and puts their arms around us. "Did I scare you?" Ten turns to you.

You nod. "You caught me off guard a bit, I guess..." You stare back him.

He soon turns to Yuta, with a confused expression on his face. "Since do you even go to school??" They do a hand shake, the loud dap echoing through the hallway

"Since yesterday. Why?"

"I dont know." He shrugs. "Its just weird seeing you this early. When I come with her there's usually nobody around."

"Well it is 6 am, who pulls up at that time anyways."

"True man."

Ten takes a deep breath and looks at his shoes. "Y/N... can I talk to ya for a second, please?"