Chapter Eleven {Creating a Plan}

"Are you coming with me Blue?" I asked as I rushed to grab my soul candy.

"If I don't you'll do something stupid," he laughed.

"Now's not the time to be joking around," I said as I swallow the pill. My sould left my body and I rushed to the door. "Let's go."

Blue and I sprinted towards the new spiritual pressures, and I grew more anxious as we approached, "There's something wrong with these spiritual pressures. They're so intense, one even feels close to Kisuke."

"You're right. By the looks of it we're dealing with a captain and a lieutenant," Blue explained. He had talked me through the ranking system before and hearing him confirm my fears just made my dread even worse. That's not the thing that made my stomach drop entirely. It was the fact that I could now feel Ichigo's spiritual pressure rising rapidly.

"Oh no, please don't let this be happening."

"Kiko, hide your presence and let's hide in the trees for now," Blue instructed. I nodded and calm my spirit energy so that none of it leaked. We hide in the bush line and stopped when we reached the fight. I gasped at the scene in front of me. Uryu was on the ground defeated and Ichigo's was in a similar state, though his injuries were far worse. They were also extremely familiar.

"No Ichigo," I silently cried out.

"Let's go, there is no need to finish him off. He will bleed out on his own and even if he does survive, he will no longer possess the powers of a soul reaper," The soul reaper with black hair and a white scarf said coldly. I nodded my head already knowing this to be true. This was what that boy did to me all those years ago.

"I don't think so. The bastard deserves to die!" screamed the one with his red hair tied back and weird tattoos for eyebrows.

"No Renji don't do it!" Rukia called out, fear clear in her eyes. I looked at Blue and he looked into my eyes and nodded, giving me permission to meddle. I quickly flash stepped in the way of the strike and block it with my Zanpakuto.

"Sorry to say but I won't let you kill him." My tone was harsh and serious.

"What? Who the hell are you?" Renji yelled at me.

"Is that really something to concern yourself with?"

"I like to know the names of the ones I kill," he said with a smirk.

"I don't have time for this," I sighed as I turned to look at the captain who was standing with slight surprise in his eyes. Other than that, his face shows little emotion, "You're the captain I presume?"

"Yes, I am. I am Byakuya Kuchiki, captain of squad six of the Soul Society. Now, who are you?"

"My name is Kukiko Kumori, and I don't have a position other than soul reaper. Now captain, I don't plan on fighting you as it's a waste of our time. I'm only here to save my friends. You can take Rukia back. I only intend to fight if you intend on ending our lives, which I doubt is necessary for your objective. Am I correct?" He simply nodded. "Good. Now I'll be taking care of my friends now."

"K-Kiko. Don't worry about m-me just save Rukia," he pleaded.

"Shut the hell up Ichigo. You're in no state to be making demands," I snapped at him. As much as I hated acting like this towards him, it was the only way to get him out alive. "Blue can you check Uryu for me?" I asked looking at the trees. Everyone raised their eyebrows as he walked out and over to Uryu.

"He's alive. He's just been knocked out."

"Who's that?" Byakuya wondered aloud.

"That is a dear friend of mine, Captain Kuchiki. You can leave now. You're work here is done," I said, trying to get them to leave. At this rate, Ichigo was going to bleed out, and there was no way I could take on a captain and a lieutenant.