CHAPTER 119: No Reason To Feel Guilty

Start from the beginning

Mami made sure that everything is in order before she ducked out with Ryoma, Ryouko and Shuu to make their morning rounds of propaganda duty. The sun wasn't as cruel as it was yesterday and they felt more comfortable in their costumes even after parading the whole school building. Mami planned to focus on places that they didn't visit much yesterday morning. Seishun Academy is quite a large school.

Specializing mostly on sports, it has a wide soccer field, a total of ten tennis courts, an amazing track and field area, a large indoor gymnasium, two outdoor basketball courts, one indoor pool, two large outdoor swimming pools and separate buildings serving as clubrooms and four warehouses to store PE equipment and sports materials. There's also the well-equipped, adequately-spaced auditorium and the hall where they hold large school assemblies. There are four school buildings with the main building being the widest.

The principal classrooms are all located in the main building and each floor houses a different year. There are seven classes per year and thus there are seven classrooms per floor not counting the toilets and the walk-in closets for cleaning materials at the end of each corridor. The top floor does not have classrooms but rather rooms to serve as meeting areas and conference rooms for the Student Council, Executive Committee and other organizations. A separate building with seven floors has the specialized classrooms for Home Economics, Music, Science subjects and Audio-Visual necessities. The two lowest floors have much smaller rooms designed as clubrooms for varieties of categories like arts, music and such.

The principal's and vice principal's office, guidance counselor's office, staff areas and teacher's offices are situated in the building annexed to the main building. On the lowest level of this annex, the infirmary can be found. A separate establishment houses the enormous cafeteria and the school store with its student-friendly prices on bread and other food products.

Seishun Academy is an elite private school with a great history of seventy-five years and only on their propaganda work that Ryoma, Ryouko and Shuu appreciated all of the assets of their school. They also realized just how ridiculously large their school is.

As they rounded the area where the sports equipment rooms are visible, they began to feel a bit of fatigue. Mami casted a wary glance at the warehouses and narrowed her eyes. The main reason why she insisted to visit that area is to check on the equipment storage areas. She hid a smirk.

After all, her plan to lock up Ryouko and Ryoma inside the equipment room should be planned in detail. She already thought over several schemes to lure the two of them into visiting the warehouse during breaktime. Lest her first plan fails, she has another for back-up. After all, it's better safe than sorry.

She selected the second warehouse as it is the smallest of the four equipment rooms. Like the typical storage room, it has no windows and only has a small cemented framework with a ventilation fan.

"Perfect," she thought and swallowed a grin.

"I think we've gotten over most places now... Shall we return to the classroom to help out?" Ryouko said, making Mami snap back to reality.

"Oh yea, let's do that," Mami replied with a smile.

"About time too... My legs are torturing me," Shuu commented, his voice full of complaint.

"Your mouth does nothing but whine, Mr. Lazybones. Are you a puppy? Why won't you stop yapping?" Mami snapped at him.

"How about you, Ms. Crazy Control Freak? You should be grateful that I'm actually playing along with your antics," Shuu snapped back.

Ryoma and Ryouko sighed as their two companions bickered all the way back to the main festival area. As they cross the grounds in the direction of the school building, they looked around at the stalls and booths. Once again, the festival is starting off lively.