Chapter 18- Dancing

Cameron's P.O.V

"What are you doing on the date?" he asks wiggling his eyebrows "It's a secret. I'll talk later to you, I need to get ready."

Is my answer and I go to my suitcase, to search the clothes I need. Tracy and I are going to a salsa lesson.

Dancing is hot, especially when someone can dance really good like her. Dancing salsa is a good opportunity to come closer to her. After the salsa lesson we're going to the park and picnic there. I planned everything and I can't wait for it.

It's getting a little darker outside, when we're at the park, I wanna look at the stars with her cuddled up to me. I packed my outfit and changed into grey sweatpants and a black tanktop.

I'm ready and wait in the living room for Tracy. "Ready?" I ask and she nods, we walk out and use the limo.

"What are we doing tonight?" she asks exited , "It's a surprise."-" I hope it's a good surprise , cause I don't like surprises at all."

Great start but I can understand it, normally I don't like surprises.

Tracy's P.O.V

Surprise? I hope it's a good surprise.... Well, Cam's creative. I think I'll like the surprise.

Apologize for your behavior young lady! You weren't nice to him a couple minutes ago.

This voice is annoying as hell. But it's true tho, I was a little rude, this is not me. What's wrong with me? God.

"Cameron sorry for being a little sassy I just... I'm exhausted from the meet and greet." Cam smiles again and I hope I somehow saved good mood for the surprise.

"No problem, babe. Feeling exhausted is normal, I can totally understand you, today happened a lot. Lean back and relax."

This made me smile ten times more, and Cameron motherf'in Dallas called me babe?! Sorry you know...I have a little crush on him and Sammy but he made my day with these words. I feel just like a little kid... 

Coming closer to me, he puts an arm around me.

The limo stops and the chauffeur holds the door open for us "Thank you" we say politely and I love the surprise!

He puts an arm around my waist this time, to calm me down a little. "I knew you would like it!" he says with excitement "I love it! I always wanted to try it. Thank you." we hug for almost a minute, until I cough.

"Sorry...Let's get in." he mumbles and together we walk in and walk straight to the teacher.

"Hello you two. Are you Cameron?" this women speaks with a strong Spanish accent, so cool. "Yes, I am. Where can I leave this backpack?"

She points to a chair and shakes hands with us "By the way I'm Mrs.Gonzales and what's your name?" Mrs.Gonzales is very nice "Tracy." I reply polite.

"Do you have dance shoes?" she asks, I shake my head no.

Looking at my feet Mrs.Gonzales walks to a little room and comes back "Here put them on, their new and I think they'll fit." I try them on and they fit perfectly "Thank you, they're perfect."

She smiles "Let's begin! So first we're doing the basic steps, then we try it with music." we nod and start.

Jack G's P.O.V

Nastasia is so pretty and hot. I feel JJ nudging me with his elbow "Why are you staring at her and smirk so creepy?" JJ asks.

"I think, I have a crush." he smiles , "Aww so cute our little Jackieboy has a crush! You're growing up so fast..." he pinched my cheeks and I playfully punched him.