7.

The temperatures are increasing day by day, and I'm already sick of sweating, even with no clothes on.

What should I do? Take off my skin?

I grunt loudly from the kitchen, putting both of my wrists under the water and closing my eyes for a few seconds.

When I open them, I find Ben, staring at me with a smile. And shirtless.

"What are you doing?" He asks, looking at the sink, then back at me.

I stutter, trying to close the water and ending up pushing the wrong button, making it splash all over me.

Ben bursts into laughter, his face turns red in less than a second for all the laughing.

I close it with a loud sigh, looking down at my clothes, which are now soaking wet. Whatever, I was sweating anyway.

"Very funny, ha ha."

He stops laughing, staring at me with a wide smile, but still kinda giggling.

I give him a deadly stare.

"What?"
"Uh, step aside so I can put my clothes in the washing machine?" I say, slightly annoyed.
"Oh."
He moves to the side to let me get downstairs. But before I can even reach the door, he starts following me.

"What?"
"I wanna help you!" he grabs a basket and runs downstairs, setting the machine.

I nod, trying to hide the smile that is now forming on my face.

After that, we go back in the kitchen to have breakfast.

Olivia is already there, waiting for us.

-----------

Ben's pov

I sit down at the table, watching Joe preparing our breakfast, while silently admiring his back muscles.

"Hey Ben, I'll go buy some more coffee and bunch of groceries in the afternoon. Do you need something from the store?"

I hear him say something, but I straight up ignore whatever he said, staring intensely at his figure.

He turns around, looking at me.

"Ben??" 
I snap back to reality and I notice he's right in front of me, with a smirk on his face.

"Huh?"
"Do you need something from the groceries store?" He repeats, looking at me weirdly.
"Oh yeah, those cookies with uh... caramel, please." I start blushing, and I look at my hands in embarassment.

"Alright" He gives Olivia her cereals, quickly kissing her forehead.

I keep staring at him in silence, feeling all weird.