Author's Notes

Okay, so this is a rare one for me, this story is completely gen (no pairings of any kind). I'm usually a slasher at heart, it's the gay pairings that do it for me (usually at least), but this story is devoid of all romance. Well unless you really squint and like to think of Remus and Sirius having been more than just friends 💖- whatever makes you happy.

This is a fix-it fic. I did not like the way JKR dealt with Sirius at all, in fact I loathe most of Order of the Phoenix and will never read it a second time, except for reference! This story is set the summer after The Department of Mysteries debacle and gives my own take on the Veil and such things.

It was originally posted in 2005, but, as with all the stories I am now sharing on Wattpad, it's been edited and re-subdivided so the chapters are shorter. There are 6 chapters and an epilogue, and I'll post them over the course of a week. I hope you the story 💖.

~*~

If you would like to read more of my stories I have sorted them into reading lists for ease of finding them, just click into my profile and check out these:
💖Tasha's Harry Potter Fanfiction
💖Tasha's Other Fanfiction
💖Tasha's Original Fiction (lots of vampires and magic in here 😈)

I also have lots of books on Amazon and Smashwords (some of them free to download and read), so check out the links in my profile if you would like to see some of my professionally published work.