~2~

What he thinks of you after months of talking

~Eric~
"Stupid cock sucking son of a bitch! Fucking asshole, how dare they talk to me like that... I'm gonna marry that fucker one day"

~Kyle~
"God they're fucking awesome, they don't care im jewish or that my friends can be assholes.... And they're kind of cute..... Fuck I think I might have a crush on them."

~Stan~
"The first fucking person to understand what I'm going through and not try to change me, It's nice to have someone to talk to who actually gets what you're going through........ Fuck! No! No! No! I'm not falling for them! This is Wendy all over again!"

~Kenny~
"Man, they had a tight body and worked at a sex shop, love at first sight I say, mmm I'd love to *this line of text has been banned for being too explicit even for me.....also I'm lazy*"

~Butters~
"They're one of the few people who treat me nicely, they always pick flowers with me and don't make fun of me because I'm a boy who picks flowers and likes hello kitty, they're so pretty and nice, I wanna go make a flower crown for them."

~Craig~
"They're cool..... I'm guess, what the fuck am I supposed to think? What? That their eyes are like fucking constellations and that they have a face of a young Chrissy Teagan and that-....... Fuck..... I like them."

~Tweek~
"Th-th-th-th-they a-are pretty GAH p-pretty nice. Th-th-they a-a-always come t-to GAH vis-vi-visit me, i-it's nice, th-th-they're n-n-nice."