Chapter 1: The Outbreak

(Y/N) POV:

The day was boring and lame as usual like any other day. Going to school, learning crap that isn't really that useful and finally having your social life in school be raised up or shot down by anything stupid or cool. That's my life and a boring one indeed, nothing happens here and I wish something could happen.

(Y/N): This is a boring day.

I'm on one of the outdoor stairway looking at the buildings and sky passing the time hoping that I could skip the rest of the day standing here. I always come here when nothing interesting is happening and when I just feel like ditching class.

???: (Y/N), what are you doing, classes are in session. You can't be skipping when you feel bored

I turned my head back and saw my little sister, Asia.

Asia Argento is my adoptive little sister, a nice and always positive girl

Asia Argento is my adoptive little sister, a nice and always positive girl. Her or our parents adopted me when I was five and Asia was only four. So they happily accepted me as their own child, but I feel as if there's more to me than I don't know about myself.

(Y/N): I know, but it's boring in there.

Asia: You know what happened last time when you skipped class.

(Y/N): Fine, I'll go.

We both started to leave the roof and headed into the school. As we both walked down the hall I heard a screaming from outside.

Asia: What was that?

(Y/N): Another student trying to ditch. This is the fifth time someone's done that this week.

Asia: I guess, I hope he or she isn't hurt badly.

(Y/N): You're too nice, you that, right?

Asia pouted as I chuckled and patted her head, Asia is always thinking about others well being. We both enter the schoo as we walked into the hallway to head to my class.

(Y/N): Let's go, I don't want you failing because of me.

We headed off our own different directions since my class is on the second floor and her's in the third.

(Y/N): I'll see you after school.

Asia: Okay, be good.

(Y/N): I hear you.

I walked down the stairs and heard another scream. I shrugged it off and continued to walk down the stairs. I made it to the second floor and headed to my class. I opened the door and everyone placed their attention on me.

Teacher: Well, Mister Argento, looks like you made it twelve minutes late. Either ways, take a seat now.

(Y/N): Yes sir.

I walked in the classroom and headed towards my seat and sat down. The teacher went on this his lecture and I turned my head towards the window and spaced out. An echo of running went through all around the halls and it brought me back to reality.