alois trancy x reader

Alois, with his icy blue eyes and platinum blond hair, stared at his boyfriend, (y/n); His (e_c) eyes, and his (h_c) hair was incredibly arousing, to say the least.
Even though, or perhaps because they had not yet made love, Alois had grown more frustrated and angry lately, much to (y/n)'s dismay.
"What the hell do you want?" the blonde haired male spoke, his voice laced with anger, as he glared daggers at (y/n).
(y/n) shuddered; If looks could kill, he would certainly drop dead by now.
Still, he braced himself, and spoke with as much calm as possible.
"Alois, my love...I propose an arrangement that might benefit the both of us, you especially."
This caught Alois' attention, and he nodded, signalling for (y/ n) to continue.
Said man stared into Alois's seemingly emotionless eyes, and softly spoke.
"I know how you enjoy...Sadistic pleasures, and you do seem to enjoy the abuse you occasionally submit me to, but...I figure that love-making would be a more effective way to express your feelings."
Alois started walking towards (y/n), and the (h_c) coloured male fearing the worst, flinched.
However, his eyes shot open once he realized that Alois was kissing him.
The kiss quickly deepened, and Alois forced his tongue into (y/n)'s mouth, exploring said man's wet cavern, and wrapped his arms around (y/n)'s waist, pulling him closer.
(y/n) wrapped his arms around Alois's neck, melting into the passionate kiss completely, moaning softly, much to Alois's delight.
Soon enough, however, they broke the kiss for much needed air.
Staring at (y/n) and roughly grabbing his arm, Alois dragged him off. "Let us make haste to the love chamber. I'll show you a bloody good time, love." He said, and (y/n) couldn't help but grin at the thought; Finally, he was getting laid.

***Lemony time skip***
The bed was creaking and heavy moans could be heard throughout the bedroom, as Alois was on top of (y/n), thrusting vigorously into him.
"My love, you feel so damn tight, and warm. I love it!" Alois exclaimed happily, slamming into (y/n) despite the (h_c) coloured male's pleading.
"P-please, be gentler, Alois." (y/n) practically begged, but Alois ignored him and just thrusted harder and faster into him, obviously enjoying the pain he caused (y/n), and he grabbed onto the male's hips tightly, going deeper.
"When I'm done with you, dear, you won't be able to walk for a week." Alois said, with a sadistic grin adorning his face.
(y/n) buried his face into the pillow, blushing crimson red at the man's dirty words.
Alois loved the muffled scream that (y/n) emitted, both in pain and pleasure, as Alois struck his prostate hard.
Alois pounded into (y/n) at a near inhumane speed, slamming his lover's prostate with each thrust, going rougher and harder every time.
(y/n) kept screaming into the pillow, overcome with both pleasure and pain, and he loved it.
He knew that Alois was sadistic, but his love for the blonde haired male was unconditional; As unhealthy as it was, (y/n) loved Alois, even during the man's more abusive moments.
(y/n) snapped out of his thoughts as Alois dug his nails into (y/n)'s back and thrusting into him so hard that he thought he would break, and still he begged for more.
"P-please, Alois, m-more...Faster!"
Alois happily obliged, giggling maniacally as he thrusted faster, making the headboard of the bed slam into the wall, and (y/n) was secretly grateful that they were alone in the mansion.
After a few more insanely hard thrusts, (y/n) screamed into the pillow once more, as he released his seed over the blankets, breathing heavily.
Alois felt (y/n) clench around him, and groaned in pleasure, and thrusted twice as hard into (y/n), making said male lose his breath for a moment.
Alois paid it no mind, and kept going until he finally released deep inside (y/n).
He rode out his orgasm, then pulled out painfully slow, allowing his seed to run out of (y/n).
Collapsing onto the bed next to his lover, Alois was suddenly cheerful again, and pulled (y/n) close, cuddling.
"My love, that was bloody amazing! We must do it again, once you can walk again."
(y/n) chuckled softly, and softly kissed Alois's forehead.
"I love you, Alois, I love you unconditionally."
Alois giggled and nuzzled his lover, letting out a happy sigh.
"I love you too, (y/n). And I always will."