draco malfroy x reader

Magsimula sa umpisa

"If you're referring to this poor excuse of a duel then you're right, I couldn't give a rat's fat arse even if I wanted to." you say rather pompously but it which was true; there was no act behind your words this time.

"The manner of how you spoke of your friends and Potter to the Dark Lord. Did you mean it?" Draco question curiously though obviously it was a tactic to distract you and reclaim his wand that way, but you saw right through him with that trick.

But it was part of the act, you had to say what they wanted to hear, act the way they wanted you to act. It was all part of the plan, you really didn't mean any of it, but in the end you did what needed to be done to gain where you were, even though it made you sick to your stomach.

"Are you questioning my ability to maim and torture, Malfoy?" you answered coolly, your expression stoic, "I will repeat what I said earlier tonight." You had lowered your voice, it had grown soft and dangerous and you were now walking toward Draco, who was now walking back into a wall.

"If I were to see them, either one of them, whether they're together or not, I will destroy them. I will break them until I am either satisfied or bored before I finally kill them. As for Potter, if I had the opportunity to capture him, I would bring him straight to the Dark Lord just as he commanded." As you continued to speak in that same tone, you had raised one hand and placed it over Draco's neck, squeezing at that perfect alabaster colored column until you could see the desperation in those gray eyes. There was only fear, and you for the most part liked seeing that look in Draco's eyes; you smile none too kindly.

"And that Draco is the difference between you and I. You see, I can handle the Power I am given, while you cannot." You give the blond boy a look over and noticed something that made you both amused and slightly cringe as well, "Why Draco... I do believe you're actually getting off on our little conversation."

"W-w-what?! No I'm-I'm not!" he sputtered and if possible blushes even more.

"I'm not so convinced, and neither is this," reaching down, you cupped the growing bulge in Draco's trousers and began to rub at it in slow palming circles.

Draco gasps and writhes against your hand and even went as far to try and push you off him.

"__________! Stop! What do you think you're doing?"

"Playing stupid never suited you Malfoy," you whisper against his neck and smile, "try another role, it will be most refreshing."

Draco moaned and arches up against the wall to get a better angle against your hand, "Noisy bugger aren't ya?" you chuckle quietly again and sweeps him into your room and locked the door behind you by using Draco's wand to lock the door from the inside and used the muffliato spell.

"I'm not a faggot," Draco sneered, causing you to roll your eyes again, "Of course you're not, now shut it and drop 'em,"

"What?"

"Your bleeding trousers Draco, come, come we haven't got all night," you were starting to grow impatient with the blond idiot, "I did say you can win back your wand did I not?"

"Y-y-yes..."

"So, drop them before I do."

Almost in a trance like state, clear eyes stared into (y/c), Draco's pale trembling fingers unlatches the buttons, the belt and finally lowers the fly, you licked your suddenly dry lips, Draco moans the moment the trousers dropped and walks right toward you, lowering himself onto his knees before you and frantically began to work on your trousers as well. You stopped him by placing your palm on the pale forehead, Draco's eyes widened with befuddlement.

"And just what may I ask are you doing?" your voice was cool while raising an eyebrow at him. Draco gulped and it was as though he suddenly couldn't find the right words to explain himself to you.