ewrin x reader

Erwin sat at the small table in the kitchen.His hair was messed up.In one hand he held his newspaper and in the other was a cup coffee.Suddenly the door crashed open.Erwin looked in that direction and saw you, his secret boyfriend (male name), standing there.You wore a white button-up-shirt that you borrowed from Erwin and a pair of boxers.Your head was a mess like Erwin's."YOU!" You pointed your index finger at him with an angry expression."Yes?" He asked confused as he dranked his coffee."See what you have done!" You exposed your left shoulder.There were kissing marks everywhere."Oh...hehe...sorry" Erwin sheepishly scratched the back of his head."Oh! Don't 'sorry' me!" You snapped."You know that's not all of it!" You growled and pointed at your butt. It hurt like hell."Aw come on" The blond tried to calm you."No! Erwin... You overdid it yesterday! Do you know the consequences?" You shot him a glare."They won't find out." The blonde mumbled."They'll find it out..." You headed towards the door."I'll go take the shower..." You said as you walked out of the room.Erwin thought for a moment and then he had an idea.He smirked impishly while he quietly followed his boyfriend.You shuffled out of Erwin's shirt and your boxer's.This is truly what I need right now, you thought as you opened the shower.The door quietly opened and Erwin stepped in.The smirk didn't leave his face for a single moment.(Male name) turned around."Get out!" You hissed as you crossed your arms."Ah...you are mad at me..." Erwin looked sadly at you."FO SHIZZLLEE! GET THE FUCK OUT" You answered and pointed towards the door."Time to cool you down then" Erwin whispered as he caught up the distance between the both of you.He grabbed and pushed you into the shower."ERWIN!" You shouted and tried to fight him, but Erwin's grip was nearly unbreakable.He pressed you against the glass of the shower with your back against his chest.His breath tickled your ear.The water ran down your bodies and soon your clothes were soaked with it."I am angry at you..." You hissed breathless while Erwin grabbed your left arm to pin it next to your head on the glass.His right hand went down your chest and opened a few buttons of your soaked shirt."I know." He whispered and his hand went under your shirt to your right bud."Then stop it...I don't want new ma~ah~" His lips kissed their way down to your neck.A light chuckled was heard, but he didn't stop it.You were too stubborn to show him how much you enjoyed it.He sucked on your skin which meant: new marks.A few seconds ago, you had said that you didn't want any new marks, but now you weren't able to stop him right now.Erwin's hand pinched your nipple lightly and you took a sharp breath, not letting out one sign of enjoyment."You aren't angry anymore, right?" He licked the shell of your ear."I am..." His hand stopped and he pulled it out of your shirt."Then I have to do something about it" He breathed in your ear and a light shudder came over your body.His hand sneaked into your boxers."Don't do tha~ah~" You moaned because he grabbed your member."You enjoy it" He smirked on your skin."I don~ah~" He lightly stroked it.Again, Erwin chuckled.You were the most adorable man he had seen so far and he loved to tease you, only so he could hear these cute sounds from you.His stroking became a little faster and you rested your head at the glass Erwin pressed you against. Moaning and panting, you moved your hips in the rhythms of Erwin's hand."And now... Are you still angry?" He asked and stopped for a moment.You whimpered at the fact that he gave your member less attention."I'm not... I am not angry anymore. Finish what you have started." You said as you bucked your hips."No need to rush. I will." He kissed your neck and started to pump again.You started to moan again and moved your hips with his hands until you came."That was fast!" He laughed brief and undressed your boxers."Stop saying such things!" You mumbled quite visibly embarrassed.A huge blush covered your face."Don't command me." He said warning and turned you around.No! He wasn't going to do THAT to him, right? You glared at him, but you gave in."Fine... Commander." You said making him raise an eyebrow.You both worked in an office and he was your superior.He only showed his 'boss' side when it comes to erotic things.He kissed you hungrily and took off his pants as fast as possible."And now let us have some fun." He smirked and grabbed your butt.Quickly, he lifted you up. His blue eyes starred into your (e/c) ones."Hurry up!" You whimpered with a huge blush. "Impatient, aren't we?" He asked smirking and positioned himself.You didn't need to be stretched.Erwin was very...active... when it came down to sexual activities.Slowly he entered you. His eyes didn't leave yours."Ah~" Escaped your lips as he started to thrusting.The smirked disappeared and a stern expression replaced it.Concentrated, he sped himself a little up.Your back hit against the wall with each thrust."Ah~Ah~" You moaned with your eyes closed."Oh, how much I love these sounds" Erwin whispered and kissed your collarbone.Your moaning's become louder as your breath shorter and shorter."You are hard again" He chuckled and looked down to your stomach."Don~ah~'t sa~ah~ that~ah~" Was heard from you. "You are so cute." He kissed you.His tongue slipped in and explored your mouth.The moans coming out of you were muffled now.One final thrust and he sent you over the edge.His lips didn't leave yours and kept you silent.You climaxed and scratched his back with your nails.His lips pulled back and watched you carefully.You were panting heavy and avoided his gaze.He came soon after you."Another round?" He asked smirking."I can't." You said breathless and rested your head on his shoulder."I am sorry..." He whispered and started another round.-------"Oi! (Male name)! What happened to you?" You heard Hanji shouting. You turned around your chair."Nothing." You gave her a fake smile.Hanji walked towards you."Why do you sit on a pillow?" She smirked and raised an eyebrow."Ah... Today... This morning... I was a little sleepy and stumbled, so-" You started to lie, but she interrupted you with a loud: "Liar!" She pointed her index finger at you.Erwin's door opened."What is all the noise about?" He asked and walked in front of you two."Sorry." Hanji replied and took a step back."Nothing." You said and wanted to turn back to your desk, but he grabbed your chair and pulled it towards him.You jumped up, but he caught you again. At this moment, he accidently exposed your right shoulder with your new marks.Hanji cried out, but she slapped her hands over her mouth.Erwin smirked and pulled you towards his chest."Mr. Smith?" You asked.He leaned closer to you and captured your lips into a tender kiss."I KNEW IT!" Hanji screamed, so the whole office looked towards the two kissing males.Erwin let go of your lips and hugged you."Don't you dare touching him. He is mine" He said loud enough for everybody to hear and held him tightly against his chest.