Bixslow And Lisanna's Wedding!... Or Not?

Lucy's Pov
It was the day of Lisanna's wedding !! >~< I, being the helpful friend and 'sister' I am, helped her with EVERYTHING. Mirajane was too busy fixing Lisanna's wedding dress. "Lisanna, do you know where's Levy-chan?" I asked Lisanna, casually walking by the door. " No. Maybe...She's with Gajeel-kun!!" squealed Lisanna. I chuckled. I walk out and decided to eat some really delicious desserts.

Lisanna's POV

OMGG!! It's my wedding day~!! I'm getting married to my honey, Bixslow-sama~~!! ♥ "Mira-nee, can you get mylipstick?" I asked Mira-nee, "Lisanna! Something tragic happened!!" screamed Erza, one of my bridemaids. "W-What?! What is it??!!" I panicked. "It's Bixslow!!" Erza answered.

--------------------------umm......................................minutes later i guess loool----------------------------------------

Still in Lisanna's POV

"Bixslow??!!" I rushed to the hospital, in my wedding dress, not embarrssed because of the event that happened with my soon-to-be husband. "Yo." answered Bixslow, sitting in the hospital bed, bandages wrapped around his head and forearms. Tears suddenly come out, and I start to cry. "E---EH??!!" Bixslow said, coming to me, hugging me. "You dummy, I -- I thought you were dead," I start to talk, still feel my tears falling down. " Well, I'm still here, aren't I?" smiled Bixslow, touching my cheek with his big, yet soft, hand. We then, had a kiss.

GOMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNN NNNNNNNNEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HAVENT UPDATED FOR LIKE FREAKING YEARS BECUZ MY LAPTOP BROKE THEN WE FINALLY REPAIRED IT. SOORRRRYYYYYY. AND I HOPED YOU ENJOYED THIS SMALLL YETTT CHARMING CHAPTER. TANK YOU VEERRRRYYY MUSCH AND BYE! -DREAMER