Chappie 12

Hello Everybody!!! I kinda need to give credits to @LEAHXTHEXSHIPPER  because she kinda uhmmm..... had parts that is similar!! I give her dedications also!! <3 Also today is my birthday!! I am sooooo happy!! Not going to tell my age!! ♥ Anyways yeahh... enjoy!!

Lisanna's POV

I'm so happy!!!! Cause today Bixslow, my boyfriend, proposed to me!!! ♥ I said yess!!! Cause I love him THAT MUCH!!

***Flashbackie!!***

Normal POV

Lisanna and Bixslow were walking down the beach and watching the sunset set down. "Hey, Lisanna?" Bixslow asked Lisanna. "Hmm??" Lisanna asked. "Do you still like Natsu?" he asked. "No. He's already got Lucy!! They're happy together!! More than he was with me." Lisanna replied. "Oh.. cause I always wanted to ask you this question.." Bixslow said. "What is it, Bixslow??" Lisanna questioned. Bixslow got on one knee and popped open a box and inside it, had a ring with a blue gem. Just like her eye color. "uwaaaaa!!!!!" Lisanna squealed. "Lisanna Strausss, I love you so much that I cannot take it anymore. So, will you marry me?" Bixslow asked while blushing madly. "yes!!!" Lisanna answered with no hesitation (dunno if i spell it right. lol). Bixslow smiled with joy and put the ring on her ring finger. They kissed in joy.

***Flashbackie End!!***

Still Lisanna's POV

"Hey Lisanna!! Omg... don't tell me!!! You're engaged!!!???" Lucy said while running to me. "Yep!!" I answered happily. "Who is it? Is it Bixsloowwwww???" Lucy questioned me. "Yep!!" I answered again. "Congratulations~~!!" she replied. She smiled real big. No wonder Natsu likes her. Because she's pretty and really nice. I thought to myself while walking to class.

This chapter is going to be short because I have to babysit my SUPER NAUGHTY LITTLE 2 YEAR OLD BROTHER JOSHUA. =3= Anyways... this was about only Lisanna because hehehe I never do Lisanna so yeahh... disclamier ANYONE??

Happy: Hey. Why am I not there, Angel-san?? TT__TT

Me: Oh... gomennasai. I will put you in the next chapter okay??

Happy: Yay!!

Lucy: Waw. Lisanna and Bixslow are engaged!! ♥

Mira&Me: Yas!! Bixanna has been completed.

Me: Now just: NaLu!!

Mira: Yup! ♥

Me: HEYY!!! Is anyone going to do the--

Natsu: Yo!!

Natsu&Lushee: Can I do DISCLAIMER???!!!!

Me: Uhmm... both of you guys. ♥ ^^

Natsu: Angel doesn't own Fairy Tail or Thee Characterssss

Lushee: Hiro Mashima Doesss!!

Me: Arigatou for that kawaii disclaimer. ♥ Ahh....

Mira: Young Love...

Me&Mira: *takes picture of Natsu and Lucy doing 'something' together*

Natsu&Lushee: Hey!!!

Mira: Better run!!!

Me: Yeah!! Uhmm!! Byee!! *runs away with Mira because Natsu and Lucy are chasing us like crap!*