NaLu Part 2

Hey~~!! Sorry for not updating!! Busy for a long time now! Now for us in California, it's summer!! Woop! Anyways! Will try to update as usual!! So please enjoy and I don't own Fairy Tail or the characters~~!! Enjoyy~ -Shironeko

Lucy's POV

Natsu and I caught up with the rest of the people. "Okay everybody! Here's our partners!!!!First: Natsu and Lucy. Second: Gray and Juvia. Third: Me and Laxus. Fourth: Jellah and Erza Fifth: Happy and Carla. Sixth: Romeo and Wendy. Seventh: Gajeel and Levy. Last, Cana and Bacchus (I dunno who to ship Cana with! >3< and if I spelled that right). Now, let's go get our rooms!" Mirajane yells. We went to our rooms and went to change into our swimsuits. "Yay!!! We get to go swimming!!" yelled Natsu as he picked me up and ran into the water. "Natsu!! What the heck was that for?!?!" I yelled at him. "Hehe. I thought you liked cannon-" Natsu was cut off when Gray did a cannonball. "OI ICEBRAIN WHAT WAS THAT FOR??!!" Natsu yelled. "Having a little fun with your girlfriend flamebrain?" Gray answered. "Why you!!" Natsu was going to fight Gray when Erza said" Having fun boys?" "Aye Sir!" Gray and Natsu said as they pretended they were friends. I giggled. Then I saw Lissana/Lisanna here with Bixslow.

Lissana/Lisanna's POV

Bixslow and I came to the water park today. I saw a slide where it said that the cutest couple will get 19,000 jewels. "Bixslow, let's go on that slide!!" I said pointing to it. "Sure Lis." he answered. We went on it and it was fun. They said they'll announce the winner in an hour.  Hopefully we win!! I thought to myself. 

TIME SKIP: Hour Laterrrr

Lucy's POV

Natsu and I went on a slide that said the cutest couple will get 19,000 jewels. Natsu wanted to go on it so we went on it. We "tried" our best. "Ladies and Gentlemen, may I have your attention." said the owner of the slide game thingy. "We have a winner for the cutest couple!!! And it is.......................................................................................................................... *drum roll* Natsu and Lucy!!! Come on up to get your jewels!!" He announced and we were shocked. 

Lissana/Lisanna's POV

What?!?!?!?!? Natsu and Lucy won?!?!?!?!?! Me and Bixslow were suppose to win!!!! Ugh!!!  as I thought to myself. "Lissana/Lisanna babe, it's okay. We'll win next time for sure!!" Bixslow said. "Hai. We will." I answered and smiled. 

Natsu's POV

After getting our reward, we went to our rooms and changed. "Oi, Luce?" I asked. "Hmm, Natsu?" she said as she came out from the bathroom. "So, we going shopping tomorrow for our date?" "D-d-date?!" she stuttered. "Oh. So, they didn't tell you?" I said. "Tell me what?" Luce questioned. "Okay. I'll tell you then. They set up a date the day after tomorrow. So tomorrow, we got to go shopping for our date. Not only you and me. EVERYONE who came, has a date with their room partner." I explained. "Seriously?!?!" she said. "Yes. Now let's go to sleep." I went to the bed and fell asleep after Lucy held onto me. It was wonderful.

So? Was it good??!! XD Not that good. Someone do disclaimer?

Lucy and Natsu: MEEE!!!!! 

Natsu: Oi Luce. I called it first.

Lucy: Natsu!! I did. 

Me: You both can do it together. Hehehe......

Natsu and Lucy: Shironeko/Angel does not own Fairy Tail or the characters. Hiro M. owns them.

Me: Okay, Airgato you two love birds.

Natsu and Lucy: WHAAAATTTT!???!??! We areeee n-n-

Me: you guys.. don't need to say it. Anyways, bye!!

Lucy and Natsu: but!!

Me: BYEE