"Oh my God..." Aaron practically screams as he grips at his hair, staring at Colby in front of him, whose wound is starting to leak blood, staining his shirt. He's swaying somewhat, and Aaron knows that's not a good thing. "C-Colby?"

Colby looks up, a lopsided grin on his face as he meets Aaron's gaze. "Y-you shoulda seen the look on y-your face..." His smile wavers and the next second, he's crashing to the floor. 

Teetering backwards, Colby falls against the wall of Sam's closet and slides to the ground, his face screwed up in pain as his wound is jostled. Unsure what to do, Aaron surges towards his friend and starts severely panicking, honing in on the scene ahead of him. 

"Oh my God, Colby... you-you scared the shit out of me I... I think I had a heart attack..."

Colby's breathing desperately. "I-I guess that makes two of us..." He lets out a whine and grasps at Aaron, tears collecting in his eyes. "I-I'm sorry Aaron..."

Aaron almost gets whiplash from whirling his head towards Colby, cocking his head with brows furrowed. "You're sorry?! I fucking stabbed you, dude. Why the fuck are you apologizing?"

Colby lets out a sigh. "I-I scared you a-and got hurt because of m-me... it was s-stupid, bro..."

Aaron shakes his head. "Now's not the time to argue or apologize. We gotta get you to the hospital. S-so no one's home?"

Colby shakes his head and immediately after hangs it in exhaustion and pain. 

"Alright, alright lemme call an ambulance and grab some-some like, medical supplies, something to help the... the bleeding. Just-hold on, Colby, hold on. I'll be back in a second, bro."

With that, Aaron gets up and runs down to the kitchen to retrieve his phone, whereas Colby just stays in the closet, bleeding out whilst trying to maintain his breathing. Come on, man, just breathe. In and out, in and out... He tells himself.

Bleary and disoriented, Colby turns to the ground and sees his phone laying there on the carpet, about an arms length away. He reaches for it, groaning and whining when it pulls on his burning slice wound, but eventually he successfully grasps it and leans back to the wall, trying to catch his breath. After a second, he's able to unlock his phone and, still barely conscious, he blearily clicks a random contact and calls it, trying to inform his friends of what went down despite his inability to focus properly.

There's a few rings before whoever it is picks up. 

"Colby?" It's Kat. She sounds somewhat concerned yet there's loud music all around her. "Everything okay? You never call. Oh, wait. Do you want Sam?" Colby barely gets a word out before Kat sighs. "Alright. Sam, here, it's for you." She hands the phone over to Sam, who clears his throat before beginning.

"Colbs? What's up, bro? I'm kind of in the middle of my date with Kat right now so, can it wait till I get back, dude? Not trying to be a hard ass." He lets out an impatient chuckle, and Colby looks down, guilt enveloping his body.

"Well, I mean you could wait until after to get back to me," Colby begins, almost panting from exertion. "But I doubt you'd want to given the, uh, circumstances, dude. Trust me."

Sam pauses. "O-kay. What's that mean? What's going on?"

Colby takes a deep breath, squeezing his eyes shut as tears drip to his cheeks. "Well, uh, you know how I was planning on pranking Aaron with the whole haunted house thing?"

"Yeah...?"

"Well, he... I scared him alright. So much so that he..." Colby swallows thickly. "Well, he had a knife and-and he accidentally... stabbed me."