To be or not to be

I sitting on the couch waiting for Mahiru and the others. I don't know how but they knew about there plan. Sakuya was sent to fight the lust pair. Belkia, otogirl, and shamrock are going to fight with sleepy ash and pride. Higan and I are going to fight with Greed pair. I was nervous because I don't want to fight. I heard someone coming from the stairs.
Inori-"someone is coming"
Everyone got ready and the pair is pride. We made Eye contact and I nodded. Higan and I went upstairs to keep the Greed pair from getting saved. I was looking out the window and ethinking ways to stop Higan.
Higan-"by the way princess, how do you know Greed?"
Inori-"huh? You don't know my past?"
Higan-"will I only knew that you were a princess, Tsubaki never told anyone the rest"
Inori-"oh, will he used to be my servamp"
Higan-"wha?! Huh, that's interesting"
I nodded my head and everything started to shaking. I kind of lost my balance and fell.
Inori-"what's happening?"
Higan-"what are those two doing?"
I got up and got my chains out. Don't tell me that they are fighting. It was quite again and I was confused. Then all of a sudden the wall fell apart. Lawless and his eve stood there.
Lawless-"who is this old man? Litch's enemy is my enemy, too!"
Litch-"shut it hedgehog"
He hit lawless, I was kind of surprised. I really don't want to fight.
Higan-"ha, ok then why don't we start to dance"
Fire came out of his hands and he turn to me
Higan-"Inori, why don't you start?"
Inori-"I really don't want to"
Higan-"oh, come on, back then wouldn't they have to wait to the princess to start first"
Inori-"fine"

Higan-"ha, ok then why don't we start to dance"Fire came out of his hands and he turn to meHigan-"Inori, why don't you start?"Inori-"I really don't want to"Higan-"oh, come on, back then wouldn't they have to wait to the princess to start first"Ino...

My chains started to go every were and they where trying to dodge it. Litch ran up to me and was about to kick me when lawless yelled at him to stop. It distracted him and I jumped away. Higan then attack, they were fighting him instead of me. I just stood there looking dumb. But this actually helps me wait for the chance. Sakuya and I team up to help Mahiru and his friends. I started to pay more attention when Higan said something.
Higan-"hey Greed, I have a question. Has Inori always act like this? Serious, annoyed, and doesn't care about her life"
Lawless-"huh? No, she always active, and happy"
Higan-"really? Then lawless what would you do if she was killed again"
Lawless-"she won't! I make sure of this"
He looked at me and was about to walk here when Higan stop him and started to fight again. Oh, my Romeo....you can be so greedy but that again you are lawless of Greed. After awhile lawless and litch were to weak. Higan was about to kill litch when the whole building started to shake bad. I lost my balance again and lawless got worried. He try to get to me but Higan step on him. Everything was dark. We looked outside and it was a big lion.
Lawless-"big brother?"
No way! That's Mahiru servamp?! But then I realized that this was a perfect chance to attack. I threw my chains at Higan and pulled him. I threw him to the wall and he went threw it. Lawless was surprised that I did that. Higan got up and came out.
Higan-"ha, that was really good princess, but I hope you're ready to fight fast"
He ran to me and started to throw punches. I kept dodging. I trip and fell to the ground making him scratch me. I waited for the fire to come out but it didn't. Don't tell me he's going easy on me. He jump and threw a fire ball and I dodge it.
Lawless-"Inori, stop! You're going to get hurt"
Inori-"I'll be fine but I think you better see your eve"
I need to stop this. My eyes grew red and Higan fell to the ground.
Higan-"stop it.......................I hate this, I d-don't want to be remembering this"
They were confused as what I was doing but I was showing him his fear. The bad part about this is I can't really pay attention to my surroundings when I'm doing this. I didn't notice him getting up and he kicked me to the wall. I slide down and I couldn't get up. I started to cough up blood.
Lawless-"Inori! You will pay, old man"
The Greed pair started to fight again. This time litch played his piano and everything started to changed. I had a dress on and lawless had a mask on as well as Higan.

 I had a dress on and lawless had a mask on as well as Higan

I was just sitting there on a throne. To be truthful I love this dress.

Lawless managed to take down Higan and everything went back to normal except I was still wearing the dress

Lawless managed to take down Higan and everything went back to normal except I was still wearing the dress. I got up and catch lawless before he could fall.
Lawless-"thanks, Inori"
Inori-"hmmm"
I laid him down and also caught litch before he fell as will. I laid both of them down.
Lawless-"Inori?"
Inori-"yea?"
Lawless-"can we go on a date after this?"
Litch-"if you survive this rotten hedgehog!"
I couldn't help but laugh. I heard someone come up the stairs and it was Mahiru.
Mahiru-"Inori?! Did you help them?"
Inori-"yea, you came here late"
Mahiru-"ha, sorry"
Litch-"are you here to listen my music?"
He got up and Mahiru caught him before he fell again. I noticed lust pair and pride pair to but only his eve. He looked at me and ran to me.
Tetsu-"Inori! Where's Hugh?"
He grabbed me hard and I was confused.
Inori-"i- I don't know......if Belkia did his trick then he is probably with Tsubaki"
He let go of me and he had a sad face. I felt bad and touch his shudder.
Inori-"it's ok Tetsu. I won't let anything happen to your servamp"
He nodded and someone pulled me into a hug. I looked back and it was lawless. He was hugging me protective. Everyone was looking at us and I just covered my face. That's when I noticed that Lilac wasn't here. I pulled lawless arms away and went to Mahiru. I could tell that lawless didn't like that.
Inori-"wheres Lilac?!"
Mahiru-"oh, yea where is he?"
Misono-" he here"
Tetsu open his coffin and Lilac was there. He ran up to me and I give him a big hug. I Lilac as my baby brother. We were all waiting for Tsubaki when the ash pair wanted to know lawless name.
Inori-"oh, yea! What is your name?"
Lawless-"wha?! You keep calling me the same name. And the rest of you call me lawless or whatever you want"
Mahiru-"come on lawless"
Kuro-"come little brother"
Lawless-"will doesn't matter because maybe angle-cakes might piss me off one day"
Inori-"come on Romeo"
Lawless-"fine, my name is.....Hyde"
Kuro-"is that a hand carved name"
Lawless-"your just jealous that I got this instead of a stupid bell"
Lawless and the ash pair argued. Then litch kicked him. We all started to laugh when I started to sense a bad aural. Before I knew it Lilac grabbed lawless necklace and pulled it. I was scared because he knows that, that's how you kill a servamp mind.
Lilac-"you don't deserve to laugh! You killed all my friends. So I'm getting revenge"
I felt everything stopping. No don't do it Lilac. Don't kill the person I love.