Start

I was so tired of listening to the class president that was talking to the class . I was looking out the window when Sakuya scared the heck out of me. Everyone was looking at me and I was so embarrassed. I looked at Sakuya and he was laughing. I threw him my book and he started to say sorry. I was about to say something when the door open. All the students turn to the door and it was our friend Mahiru.
Mahiru-"you guys still haven't decided on who is going to make the costumes. Fine then I have no other choice but to do it myself"
Students-"yea!!!"
Mahiru-"oh, and I also brought cookies for you to try them"
Everyone ran to go get cookies but I was to lazy to go. Sakuya got me one and I thank him. When school was over my friends and I were walking. Sakuya started to say stuff about vampires and our friends didn't believe it. Mahiru hit Sakuya on the head and everyone started to laugh.
Mahiru-"so are you guy coming?"
Sakuya-"no, sorry"
Inori-"yea!"
Mahiru-"ok then see you guys later then"
Mahiru and our other friends went walking to the other direction. Sakuya and I were having a conversation while walking back to our place. When we got there everyone was there waiting for us.
Tsubaki-"we can start our meeting"
Shamrock-"you kept young master waiting"
Inori-" oh, shut up anyways we didn't know we had a meeting"
Tsubaki-"that's right shamrock , this meeting was a surprise"
Sakuya-"can we start the meeting"
We started the meeting and once it was done I went to my room to get ready.

 Tsubaki-"we can start our meeting"Shamrock-"you kept young master waiting"Inori-" oh, shut up anyways we didn't know we had a meeting"Tsubaki-"that's right shamrock , this meeting was a surprise"Sakuya-"can we start the meeting"We started the mee...

When I was about to leave sakuya stop me.
Sakuya-"Inori please protect Mahiru and be careful. You know Belkia will be there"
Inori-"ok Sakuya"
I left the hotel and ran to the place I saw Mahiru holding a black cat. I grabbed the cat from and started to hug it. Mahiru was confused and then realized that I had the cat.
Inori-"Mahiru! You never told me that you had a cute cat"
Mahiru-"yea but Inori h-"
Ryusei-"don't hear him Inori he's crazy right now"
Mahiru-"what?!"
Inori-"ok"
I give Mahiru his cat back and I noticed that the cat wasn't normal. We started walking and noticed a lot of people around someone. I looked closer and noticed that it was a Belkia doing magic trick. Ryusei told us that it was fake and he kept walking, then Belkia stopped him.
Belkia-"ladies and gentlemen why do u think I stop the young man?
A)because he ignored me
B)because he cut me
C)because I'm hungry
Or
D)because he ignored me!
Will the answer is...........ALL OF A Above!"
I was about to grab Ryusei when Belkia bit him. Everyone started to scream and run. Mahiru and his other friend( do anyone know his name?) went to ryusei and started to call him. Belkia was behind me and he grabbed me. Then he got near my ear.
Belkia-"you better run princess, this is going to be a bloody mess-"
He was kicked to the store. I turn around and noticed a servamp. It was sleepy ash! He then ran and grabbed Mahiru. Wait! Mahiru has a servamp? Oh, no sakuya won't be happy. Belkia got up and was about to attack a other human when Mahiru attack him. I was about to help him when he told me to run.
Inori-"but Mahiru!"
Mahiru-"go Inori!"
I did what Mahiru told me and I noticed Tsubaki on the rooftop. I jump there and he turn to me.
Tsubaki-"hahahahaha, not really interesting at all, Inori the war is beginning!"
I nodded and he told me to go back to the
Hotel. When I got there sakuya came running to me.
Sakuya-"is Mahiru ok?"
Inori-"yes but..."
Sakuya-"but what?"
Inori-"he has a servamp, meaning he will be in the war"
Sakuya-"no! Then he's going be like every one else. Tell lies"
Inori-"Sakuya it's ok, he's still are friend right?"
Sakuya-"yea, Inori your always tell me the truth"
He hugged me and I hugged him back. When we finish talking I went to my room and lay down on my bed. What's going to happen, now that's Mahiru in the war? I know that Sakuya will have trouble fighting with Mahiru but.....I don't know about me, I have mix feelings. Maybe is because I have to choice between Tsubaki who is my master and my friends. But what I do know is that I could never fight with him. The worst question in my head is..........

Will Lawless hate me?