Chapter Six: I assume you watched me while I slept?

Ink woke up first.

He took off his blanket and had it disappear into his bag. He took out his sketchbook and a pencil.

As quietly as he could (even though he wasn't that worried about it), he scootched himself closer to Error. Then, he started drawing him. Error obviously took off his glasses when he slept, but it was kind of a shame. He looked cuter with them on in Ink's opinion. It wasn't a huge loss though, he still looked nice enough on his own.

Error also still had on the shirt Ink gave him. The one with the stick figure Cross drew as a sort of joke. Ink was drawing a really nice looking character and Cross wanted to participate. That was cute!

And so was Error- in Ink's drawing at least. Error hadn't gotten up or even really MOVED at all so Ink was able to spend a lot of time getting the position right and putting in a lot of details.

Yeah, he was cute in real life too Ink guessed.

He started pencil shading. He had some pens but he thought that using them to outline some drawings just ruined the feel of it. Not using them and just coloring with a pencil could look really nice.

Error rolled over and grumbled something.

"Morning sleepy-head!"

"Don't... give me stupid pet names." Error grumbled sleepily.

"Fine glitchy. I got some food in my bag we could eat if you're hungry."

Error slowly sat up and rubbed his eyes. He registered his surroundings and put on his glasses to double check. Then he settled on eye-contact with Ink, who had a sun and a cyan diamond for eyes at the moment.

"...You mean we're still in the closet?"

"Well, it's not like I have a magic solution to get out yet."

Error groaned. "Couldn't we just break the lock or something...?"

"And have the school make us pay for a new one?"

"We could sue them for traumatizing their students."

Ink smiled at that silly idea. "Do you want any food?"

"Sure."

Ink pulled out a fruit-bar and handed it to Error, then grabbed one of his own.

Error spotted Ink's sketchbook and looked at the drawing. It looked really... really nice. Error had seen some of Ink's sketches from afar, nothing up close though. And nothing this detailed and beautiful.

"So I assume you watched me while I slept?"

"Was I not supposed to?"

"Well, I don't think I could've expected anything different."

"Do you like my drawing?"

Error looked at the picture again, giving it some more thought. "Yeah, it's cute."

Error was smiling. Ink liked that.