III

'A-Annyeonghaseyo' [안녕하세요] he says and he walks closer to me.

I'm scared and exited at the same time...so I look down to avoid awkwardness.

When I look up, he's much closer than 0,2 seconds before and maybe you think it's pretty hot but I can say you it's pretty creepy too..

'I-I ehmm...' I start and he gave his cute boxy smile while I'm dying in peace,
He starts talking in broke English mixed with some Korean, with the biggest smile on his face and I no idee what he's actuary saying so I stop him.

'Wait, Taehyung, can you repeat yourself slowly please..'

He smiled again and begins talk slowly like I asked him too.
And again I have no idee what he's saying.
Until I hear the word Sarang [사랑]

'Wait..sarang [사랑]? As is saranghae [사랑해]'
'Yes' he says
'saranghae [사랑해] What, who,'
'Y-ou'
'Are your drunk ?'
'Nooo...i didn't drunk' she says

His broken English is so cute, that I almost...i don't know...die ? Or something like that..

'Okay, but what ?' is ask him

He comes closer and try's to kiss me.
I push him away and stare at him with a 'What the hell are you doing?!' face.

'We are here in a hotel Tae, a public place and you try this in the middle of the corridor?' he looks down a bit sadly,
'Taehyung, i love you with my whole heart but if you want sex ask jungkook or jimin, okay sorry i just had to say that, but come on, look at me, what do you want'

'I-I' he starts,
Now I'm asking myself if I misunderstood something tho...if I did...than I'm dead.

He takes a step forward ans I take a step backwards.
Which means that I now stand with my back against the wall,
It looks a bit like a romantic movie but now I'm fucked up instead of a random acteur girl...

Oh and why the fuck had tess have to go, what a bitch she is anyway, if this shit is done I'm gonna kill her with her own..idk..hand ?

When I'm thinking about life and how I'm going to kill Tess,
Tae's hand comes to my face... this is not going well..I swear you