Chapter Four: To my new place

><><><><><>(Y/N) pov<><><><><><

God my life is a nightmare. Why did I let it come to this I'm so stupid.

"Um so when did you learn that trick?" Shoto says from behind me, totally forgot he was there.

"Beginning of our third year in middle school." Was my reply before I walk down the path once again ignoring the searing pain in my leg.

"Wait... That's it your just going to leave?" He said before I made it to the end.

"Yup....bye" was my response

"Where, where are you going." he asked seeming worried

"To my new place, although I don't see how that is any of your business." I say "Now leave me alone, got it?" I said sternly

"But-" Shoto was going to say before I interrupted him

"Bye, Todoroki." I then turned around and went straight for the nearest train station.
.
.
.
(A/N) time skip: 1 hour ahead Because I'm lazy

I could see the apartment buildings where I would be staying for now. '3-c, 3-c, 3-c ahh here it is' I took out the key to the small apartment and opened the door, not surprisingly it was fully furnished. I look around the place and see everything looks brand new 'Why Miko why did you go over board.' Well at least i don't have to sleep on the floor until he gets here.

"Huhhh" I sigh and plop on the brand new sofa in the living room. I sat there for a long while and it wasn't till I heard a gentle knock on the door that I moved from that spot. Slowly I got up and opened the door.

"Hello my name is Inko Midoriya, the landlord said there was a new tenant, so I thought I would say Hi." The woman said... Wait did she say Midoriya.

"Ummm.... Hi, do you happen to have a son named Isuku by any chance?" She looked slightly confused but then said

"Oh yes do you know him?" Aha so it is the same Midoriya.

"Sure do he is a classmate of mine at UA." I said with a smile. It looked like she was about to reply but then she saw my leg and her entire demeanor changed

"Oh dear are you alright!?" Deciding not to lie to her to much I answered with a small

"oh that, its nothing." She still seemed doubtful though

"Ok but at least let me help you properly bandage it." Her face was set in stone and it looked like she wasn't backing down.

"Sighhh, ok follow me." She smiled sadly and followed me into the apartment. I took out the med kit and placed in front of her. I quietly sat on the sofa while she wrapped my leg and made conversation.

"So, your going to be a hero too." Inko said more as a statement than a question.

"Yep that's the goal." I said trying to sound cheery

"I know everyone has there reasons for doing it but-" she stopped and I took that as my chance to finish the sentence.

"What's mine....well it really started out as my parents dream for me and not my own, as I grew up more though it slowly became my own.... I want to help people and bring families together with a smile." She looked surprised by my sudden enthusiasm with the conversation but smiled anyways.

"Hm, you are a very noble person uh-" oh right i forgot to give her my name.

"(Y/N), (Y/N) Yamagashi." I said

"Right, well your all fixed up now. Make sure to get that checked out asap ok." Inko replied
"I will thank you." I said to set her mind at ease.