Ch.2 Bus to my doom

I woke up to the sound of my alarm and immediately remembered something... School

I took a quick shower and then put my strawberry blonde hair into a fishtail braid. I wore black leggings a light blue blouse and a jean jacket. I placed my glasses on my face, grabbed my back pack and ran down the stairs. My dad had already left for work so I grabbed an apple and ran out the door.

I sighed as I approached the bus because I knew this is where the torture would start. "Hey savvy!" A boy snarled at me addressing me by my nickname. My actual name was savannah but everyone made it there business to give me a nickname and that's the best they came up with.

I sighed as I approached the back of the bus and took one of the last empty seats. I just wanted to sit alone but no soon one of the meanest girls in school took the seat right next to me. I ignored her and looked out the window, trying my best to just forget about being here.

"Look who's back thought you would be too chicken to show up" she snickered. I continued to look out the window. "What cat got your tongue?" She laughed. "No body uses that expression any more" I mumbled, she looked over at me with her icy blue eyes and I swear I saw satan. "What was that?" She snapped.. God what's yo with the mood changes, was this girl on her period or something?

"Nothing" I mumbled and then turned away from her once again. "Whatever his about you stop acting like you got a pole up your butt god" she snapped and then got up and took a seat next to her equally has messed up friend. I sat in the cold leather seat and realized this bus was literally taking me to my doom.