the emo girl's hell of a life part 7

Blake's P.O.V

I went to school in my Mercedes and saw Winter and ran up to her and put my hands around her eyes "guess who?" "Blake" "yes how did you know?" "your the only one who covers my eyes and says guess who" she laughed i smiled "i love your laugh its cute" i saw her blush and turn away "by the way when you blush your really cute" i kissed her and walked away. "okay well see you on our date". "ok".

Emily's P.O.V

Omg did Blake just kiss my sister how is she getting all the popular people ugh im gonna be a complete loner everyone is looking at my sister and her friends i wish i was her or maybe not i can ruin her date with Blake. 

Violetta's P.O.V

I just overheard Emily and she is going to ruin Winter's and Blake's date wait! date omg Jared is going to kill Winter hopefully not maybe this is how i can get Winter back as my friend i can tell Jared later when its close to there date time and tell him Emily is trying to ruin it this is going to be fun in a non evil way.

Blake's P.O.V

I can't wait until our date tonight for some reason i just want to be her boyfriend and this is coming from the school's bad boy did i just turn into a sissy i got snapped out of my thoughts when i bumped into somebody i looked at who it was and saw it was Winter "oww" she said "oops sorry i wasn't paying attention" i helped her up "thanks" "your welcome" "see you later" "ok" i went outside to my car and heard someone screaming for help i looked on the side to see someone dragging Emily i ran up to them "um what the heck are you doing with her" "im taking her to my house" "no your not who are you any way"  " im Luke im her boyfriend's brother" "well why are you dragging her" "because she broke up with him and now she's gonna pay" " and i wonder how she's gonna pay when she's gone" he turned around and saw she was gone "dang it where did she go" than i walked away with a evil smile on my face hoping no one notice i went home and took a shower and got dressed than i drove to winter's house and knocked on the door.

Winter's P.O.V

I went home after school and took a shower than got dressed and put on some make up and jewelry than went downstairs to watch tv when i heard a knock at the door to see a really hot Blake he smirked "you see something you like" "i've seen better" "yeah right" i laughed "you look reallly beautiful tonight Winter he said as he grabbed my hand and walked me to the car and kissed me " i love doing that" i laughed and so did he i got in the car and he did too he drove to the restaurant called "China King" i love that place it has good food he already had reservations so we satat the table.

Emily's P.O.V

I went home after school i took a shower and got dressed than i put on some jewelry and makeup and than i followed them to China King with my date Mike i walked in with the shortest dress on and some heels i saw Winter and Blake and walked over to them "hey guys" i smirked when i saw Blake looking at my body "hey" said the both of them "you two having a good time" "yes we are" "that's good well this is my date Mike" "hi what's your name?" Mike asked Winter " im Winter nice to meet you " "nice to meet you too" i started to see Blake get mad but than Violetta came in with Jared "stop!" "i heard that Emily was trying to ruin Blake's and Winter's date Winter got up and said "is that true Emily? i sighed "yes it is i only did it because i was jealous that winter was getting all the attention" she was shock " y-you w-were j-jealous of me since when" i said while studdering "ever since you became friends with Heather first" "but you could of just ask me to be friends with us" "well i didn't want people to know im nice enough to be friends with you kind of people" "you care wayy to much on how other's think of you" "well maybe it's because i had to gain friends by getting all the attention they weren't my real friends they just thought i was pretty or a teddy bear to play with" "why did you want them to treat you like that" "because i felt like a nobody so i dressed like a hooker to get people's attention" "that's not good sis i don't think you wanna be called the stank of the school that's even worst than being a nobody when your a nobody you meet nice people not people who uses you for personal things" "i know i was acting like a attention hog and being a idiot" "it's ok im glad we got every thing out in the open so you two have a good time on your date" "ok bye Emily and Mike"" "bye Winter and Blake" i hugged her and went to another table to eat at this was the best night ever i actually regret being mean to my sister she gives really good advice i love her so much but the whole time i have been hurting her i should of been a better sister but i was just thinking about myself im so selfish i got snapped out of my thoughts when mike waved a hand in my face "oh sorry i was thinking about something" "do you wanna go home" "sure but can you sleepover" "you w-want me to s-sleepover Mike said stuttering "yes" "um ok see you home home babe "Ok" i said confuse did he just call me babe..................................................................................................... 

Wow this book has gone crazy lol Emily is now nice i wonder is she playing a game or she could of change who knows what might happen next.