The emo girl's hell of a life part 5

Jared's P.O.V

I woke up from the sound of my dumb alarm so i threw it somewhere and it stopped i heard someone laughed so i got up turned around and saw Violetta my sister's friend "hi" she said "hi" "umm your sister wanted me to come wake you up" "oh ok" i thought to myself she's really cute my type than i got snapped out of my thoughts "umm so..." " so" "i should go" i got up and grabbed her waist and put her against me i whispered "your really cute my little barbie" i saw her blush and smiled than i let her go and before she left she said "thank you your really hot and than she winked at me i smiled looks like i got myself a little girlfriend..........................

Amy's P.O.V

I thought about what winter said and she was right i was just using them for what i wanted and i got it i probably hurted their feelings i feel terrible so i went to lunch and found posters saying that i was a slut,whore, and that i got aids from men around the city i was so mad people were like eww stay away from me i saw my friend heather "hey" i said "eww get away from me you have aids" she laughed " you did this" " yes i did but that was revenge from being mean to me when we were friends" "were friends you mean your not my best friend anymore" "nope im Violetta's best friend now she's a true friend she doesn't be mean to me "but you been my best friend since i was 8 i said" and those were hell" she said i scoffed "if they were like hell than how come you were having a fun time because you told me to act like i was having fun but with Violetta i don't have to act i already have fun with her and winter "are you joking" "no i am not im sick of you bossing me around like im some kind of toy so it was my turn now to do something so i did and i don't regret it" "ugh your so pathetic" my phone ranged "hello" " i want to see you in my office NOW!!!! "okay daddy' i left and went to the principal's office "what is this?" he held up a poster "my use to be friend put that up remember heather" "yes i remember she told me you were being mean to her and im guessing this poster shows her revenge "yup" "you are going to midway highschool and that's final" " eww that's where all the emo people go" " well than welcome to emo world" i gasped "fine than bye"..................................................

Lunch

Emily's P.O.V

I wonder what's going on i said i already know said heather "seriously?" i said "yup im the one who made those posters "aren't you her friend?" not anymore" "ohh that makes sense" she laughed and walked to my sister and hugged her i was shock i thought i was going to be first to be friends with her well maybe i should be nice and not to be such a slut.......................wow is everybody going nice we should see but do you think Emily will be good at be nice