"Also, give Albus a heads up about what happened at St. Mungo's, have him get in touch with Kingsley and get that bit going about protecting Mr. Bode." Rupert reminded him.

"Right, I'll leave now," replied Remus, patting Dan on the shoulder as he left the parlor.

"Okay, once we have those folks with us, we'll send Dobby to go and collect Draco and Narcissa."

"That'll be fun." said Sirius.  "Cissa might come, but Draco will put up a fight."

"Fine, write Cissa a note, Sirius and invite her.  Kreacher's already been to talk to her and Bella; she'll come, if only out of curiosity at who is here and what's going on, thinking she's helping get information for the Dark Lord and it'll make Draco a bit more important in Voldemort's opinion if he comes, too."

"Kreacher went to Malfoy Manor?"  Hermione gasped.  "Harry was right, then, he did leave!  Oh dear, I wonder what all he's told them?"  Looking around at the suddenly sober faces.  "Could they get in here, attack us, if he's telling them things about us?"

"No, the 'Fidelious Charm' is binding on him, too.  We're still safe," Mad-eye replied. 

"According to the book, he just comes back and  keeps an eye on all of us, spying, looking out and listening," Emma informed them, leafing through a couple pages of the copy of Book 5.

"You all don't pay any attention to House Elves, which is really careless, especially with one like Kreacher," Rupert added. "Not that they need S.P.E.W."  He looked at Hermione. "Sorry, but they don't. It's just, taking them for granted isn't a good thing, either."

"Okay, here's a note for Cissa."  Sirius got up from a desk in the corner and held up a folded, sealed piece of parchment. "I just invited them, as a Christmas gesture.  And I think you all are wrong about Cissa; if she sees that she and Draco and even Lucius would be better off helping Harry, she'll do all she can.  She's a Slytherin, through and through."

"So, did you just invite them? Isn't that breaking the 'Fidelious Charm'?" Molly asked.

"I didn't say where I was, just Christmas greetings and an invitation to join a party," Sirius shrugged.

"While she and Draco are reading it, we'll have Dobby grab their hands and they'll be here before they can say Goblin!" Ron suggested.  "I'll talk with him when he gets here."

"Tricky, but effective."  Tom nodded.

"Anything else, while we're waiting?"  Ron asked.

"Not really, we need everyone here before we can start the next bit."

"Good!  Let's go get something to eat!   That little 'cuppa' at St. Mungo's wasn't very filling."

"He's a stomach on legs, isn't he?" Emma whispered to Hermione.

"It's amazing, as skinny as he is, how much he can eat.  The twins are just as bad," replied Hermione, with a giggle.

"We heard that!"  Fred and George threw over their shoulders, as they followed their brother out the door,  heading for the kitchen.

* * * *

"You wished to see me, Headmaster?"

Severus swept into Dumbledore's office, immediately aware that Professor McGonagall and Remus Lupin were also there.

"Ah, yes, Severus.  Happy Christmas, by the way."

"Happy Christmas, to you, too. And you, Minerva.  Lupin."

"Severus, Happy Christmas," replied Professor McGonagall.

"To what do we owe your presence, Lupin?  Bringing Christmas greetings from our other furry friend?"