Five2

"Mom?" I was taken aback when I heard a soft little voice coming from the other room.

"Mom? Where are you. I miss and love you, Mommy." The voice says lively.

I was inside of someone else's house. Which I don't remember I have seen before.

I walked straight and somehow rapid but still trying to be cautious.

I passed through out the entire number of doors but there is no sign of the person who owns the voice.

"Mommy! Mommy! I love you!"
A kid started to run in to my direction. As if trying to take me.

Suddenly I woke up. Trying to get familiarized to the place where I was.

Hospital.

---

I carefully tried to sit trying to figure out the reason why I collapsed.

When I successfully tried to sit my mom came rushing towards my direction and tried to help me fix my position.

"Mom, is everything alright?" I look at her and asked politely.

She looked back, seem happy and later taken aback and somehow I see disappointment in her eyes.

"Yes, honey. Everything's fine for the meantime. We're just waiting for your father, he went to the cashier's office to pay for the bills." She said not looking at me anymore.

The only thing that I can think of is, did I do something wrong?

Am I sick?
Maybe I'm gonna die soon.

Lord, what did I ever do to receive this?

And then I remember all the sleepless nights due to vomiting and food craving at midnight. How often it happened for the last few weeks and when I put two and two together the only possible outcome that I can think of is that I'm pregnant.

No. I. Can't. Be. Pregnant

I started to feel the anxiety crippling inside me, I can feel my wolf feeling it because in no time I feel the rage of confusion fixed with anger rising. I hate this. I hate that I'm not capable of handling myself, that I know for a fact that this isn't just Andrew's fault but also mine for giving in too easily.

"Am I pregnant?" I utter silently. Im not even sure if someone heard what I just said but since no one responded for a minute, I figured that they didn't hear me.

"Am I pregnant?" This time I said it loud enough for everyone in the room to hear.

I lift my head and scan the room with my weary eyes, trying to hold back the tears I have been containing ever since Andrew left me. I met my moms gaze. I noticed how her emotions turn from worry to disappointed. I look at my siblings direction and all of them for no apparent reason turned their heads away from my gaze.

Those actions made by my siblings and the emotions of my mom made me furious. It didn't help me but no one dared to answer my question.

"AM I PREGNANT? ARE YOU ALL DEAF OR YOU GUYS JUST DON'T WANT ME TO KNOW!?" I start to yell. I really tried to not let my emotions win but since they are making me feel suspicious about it might as well show them how I actually feel.

My mom starts to walk gracefully to me and hugged me tightly. She hugged me so tight that I already knew the answer. I noticed how her shoulders start to go up and down and later on starts to sob.

"h-how could you do this to us?" She ask in a low voice while still hugging me.

"Did someone do something wrong to you? Did you get raped? Assaulted?" She continue asking but this time asking me face to face while cupping my face. I can see her freckles and how wet her eyelashes are from those teardrops coming out of her eyes.

"Please tell me, my love, who did this to you?" She says but now in a calmly tone.

Me and my wolf are debating whether to tell her the truth or just lie. I would pretty much want to lie but my wolf is trying to tell me that whether I do tell the truth or lie, my parents, will still be mad, disappointed but at the same time will worry about me so there is no point of lying.

"No, mom." I said while looking at how I dangle my feet at the edge of the hospital bed. I played with my fingers and closed my eyes and released a heavy sigh.

"No, mom. What happened between me and the guy who got me pregnant is consensual." It took me awhile to tell them because I do know exact how they are going to react. I was waiting for my mom or any of my siblings to slap me but the only thing that I receive is silence. Which I did not anticipate.

"I'm sorry mom. I know that everyone in the family keeps on saying that I should be the one who's going to break our family's curse but in the end I didn't break it. Instead I made the circle going. I'm so so sorry." I start to cry making me feel like I'm out of breath.