two

8 hours have passed since this morning. I'm getting ready right now for my party.

I wear a pink below the knee dress that has a shade of violet in the ends. A werewolf designed Bracelet and paired it with my werewolf themed earrings.

my sister Bettina is the one putting makeup on my face. She said that since I'm turning in the "almost right" age now, I might as well learn how to make myself prettier. Don't get me wrong, I'm already naturally pretty but make up serves as an enhancer. She also decided to curl my hair a while ago.

"11:00 in the evening your wolf will control you, and she'll show yourself to you and to us. Maybe you can meet your mate here. Or maybe You already met him but since you don't still feel the connection before that's why you still do not know him" My sister said.

Then suddenly Andrew's face flashed on my thoughts.

Well, I wish it was him but that's impossible! There are many girls around here. And there's only 1% chance of me being his mate and 99% chance that I am not.

"Maybe, I don't have any idea who's that ass. I hope he's not a bad guy. Or he's not someone who's gonna hurt me. I don't wanna expect something from someone else, well not until I've known him for years. But he's my mate." I said in a low voice.

"Come on! We better finish this. It's already 7:30 and the party starts at 8." She said. I bet she's in a hurry cause she wanna see her family. I mean her own family.

I am really hoping that my mate won't hurt me like my other Cousin Reign, He Rejected her mate Riana because He's too afraid to admit that He's been in love with her since the day they met.

"Done" she kiss my cheeks and Went out on my room.

I looked in the whole length mirror in front of me. And the first thought that came to my mind is that I am not use to this. Me being like this. I know I use short shorts a lot but I don't do makeups.

Looking at myself in front of the mirror makes me anxious. I sighed in relief and starts shrugging the feeling of anxiety that is starting to cripple on me.

I went down, and as I step on our Living room, everyone's caught off guard.

'I know I am beautiful, but they don't need to act surprised like this. They're all staring at me' I said to myself.

"Happy Birthday!" uncle Jaxon Said, the Pack's Beta.

"Thank you, uncle. Did you brought Emmy with you or nah?" I thank and Asked him at the same time.

Emmy Clemente is one of my 'friends' though I know She isn't real to me.

"Oh, Yeah. She's over there, looking for something to drink. You know, she loves Party especially the wild ones." Uncle Jax said while laughing.

Hours had passed, I finally get to meet my other half - my wolf - she's very nice and welcoming I know it wasn't that easy when you transform into something you have never seen in your entire life but the feeling is overwhelming.

The clock strikes 11:11

I closed my eyes and did what every teen do, I uttered my wish and as if on que, I see what I have been looking for "what is referring to whom"

"Happy Birthday Mi Bella," He said in a husky voice.

I looked down because I can feel my cheeks burning.

He suddenly held my chin upwards and touch my lips. He came near my face and said

"You're mesmerizing tonight." He said.

"He's our mate! He's our mate!" - my other half shouts inside of me.

I shook my head and did not listen to my other half, and my heart starts beating fast.