Chapter 42 - One Feisty Fox [LEMON]

Start from the beginning

Benny: Ah~(Y-Y/n)~ I'm going to~!

She then leaned forward, her legs shaking like crazy. To top it off, you continued to lick her, eager to make her scream.

Benny: But (Y/n)- Ah~- I just-!

Tails silenced her by giving her a kiss, as she was on the edge too. She was moaning and panting, and felt as if she could cum at any second. She loved being with you, and didn't want it to stop any time soon. She bounced a few more times before stopping and letting out a loud moan.

Tails: Ah~! I love you (Y/n)~! I love you so much~!

Her hands reached for Benny's breasts, and she gave them a squeeze as she came. Her entire body jerked, and she clamped down harder than before, sending you over the edge. You gave 4 more powerful thrusts, and on the fourth, you filled Tails to the brim with your semen.

She was half moaning, half screaming, and once you came, she wiggled her butt to give you even more pleasure. She got off of your dick, and although the semen seeped from her vagina, she seemed ready for another round. She wrapped her arms around Benny, and laid back.

She laid on top of Tails, presenting their dripping vaginas to you. Benny was on top, and she raised her butt a little, eager to have you inside of her.

You prodded the entrance to her vagina with your dick, which had hardened at the sight of the 2 naked girls. Before you stuck it in, Benny asked,

Benny: You'll stop if it hurts, r-right?

(Y/n): Of course. Just tell me if it does.

Tails: It will hurt a bit at first, but the pleasure quickly takes over~

Benny nodded, and although she wanted to see you put it in, Tails grabbed her by the face and pulled her into a french kiss.

You slowly pushed your cock into Benny, savoring the sensation of pushing yourself into her tight, wet snatch. You stopped, and asked,

(Y/n): Does it hurt Benny?

Benny: A l-little. But you can keep going.

Once you pushed it all the way in, her eyes widened and she let out a louder moan. Her breasts pressed against Tails', who grinned devilishly.

Benny was a bit confused until she felt Tails grab one of her tits. Without a moment's hesitation, she put her mouth around one of Benny's nipples, and began sucking.

She pinched the other one, and the sensation combined with you pounding her from behind made her a mess.

Benny: Ah~! Aha~! It's too much~!

Although you just came, you felt like you were on the edge again. Benny looked back, and the look on her face drove you to pound her even harder.

Her face was red, and her eyes were filled with love as they stared into yours. You also saw Tails licking and sucking on her breasts, and you moaned once before saying,

(Y/n): Benny, I'm going to-!

Benny: Do it~! Dump it all in me~!

With one final thrust, you grabbed Benny by her hips and pulled her back. You then spurted rope after rope of semen into her pussy. She laid her head on Tails' chest, panting and moaning.

Tails whispered something into Benny's ear, and she nodded, smiling. They then got up and got on their knees in front of you.

(Y/n): Girls? What are you-?

Tails: Shh, I wanted to try this.

They pushed you back and Benny grabbed your dick. She stroked it until you were hard again, and once it was fully erect, the two girls positioned themselves on the outer side of your thighs. They then brought their breasts together, trapping your manhood in between.