"So you guys remember when I killed Hudam Husan and saved Terrance and Phillip from getting killed but Kyle's bitch of a mom?" "Hey!! That's my mom you're talking about! And it was a group effort!" "Yea yea Jew, whatever. Anyway, Terrance and Phillip said I could have anything for saving them, and I said 'You guys should totally make a video game of yourselves and give me the first copy!' And they said yes! So now, I have the new Terrence and Phillip game an you don't!!"

The fat boy sneered and held his new game near his face. "What, you two gonna get married?" I remarked, and Cartman just glared at me.

"We gonna play it or not fatass?" Stan said, shoving Cartman's shoulder. The brunette turned on his heal and started walking away, motioning with his hand for us to follow. I glanced and Stan, Kyle, and Kenny, and we all just shrugged our shoulders, grabbed our stuff, and followed the fat kid to his house.

Cartman's House

"Hello poopykins. I see you brought some of your little friends over. Would you like some snacks?" Mrs. Cartman said to her son as we walked in.

"Yes mem. Don't forget the cheesy poofs." He answered, dodging a hug from his mother. "C'mon guys. The system is in the basement."

We all followed him down to his basement, which turned out to be pretty cool. I'd never been down there before, so it was all pretty cool. It was all decked out like a teenage paradise: food everywhere, game systems, computers, bean bags. Anything you could want as a teen.

I glanced at the walls and saw a tattered poster that caught my eye. I walked closer to it to see that it read 'Coon & Friends' in faint red writing. There was what seemed to be the eyes of a raccoon in between the words. I turned and nearly screamed when I saw Kenny next to me, glaring at the poster.

"K-ken..? You good?" I asked tentatively.

"Fine." He growled, glaring at the poster one last time before walking back to everybody like he was making sure the poster stayed in the wall. Weird.

When I walked back to the boys, the game menu was already up. The graphics were amazing, and I couldn't wait to play.

"I got dibs on next game!" I yelled, plopping myself down next to Kyle who had a controller. "So you and fatass are working as a team? This'll be fun." I gave him a smug look.

"Awe shut up y/n. This game is fucking sweet already!" The ginger's eyes shone with excitement as he looked at the tv screen. His eyes were such a beautiful shade of green....

After a couple hours of playing the new Terrance and Phillip game, Cartman's mom came down to the basement. "Eric, sweety. It's 7:30. Time for your little friends to go home."

"Awe shit! It's 7:30 already?! My mom will kill me if in not home in 15 minutes!!" Kyle yelled, scrambling to gather his things.

"Ha!! The Jew's afraid if his mommy, huh?" Cartman teased, shoving the ginger over.

"Hey! Cut it out fatass!" Stan yelled. Kenny glared at Cartman, but didn't do anything to stop him. But for me, shoving Kyle to the ground was the last straw.

"SHUT. THE. FUCKING. HELL. UP. YOU. FAT. ASSHOLE!!!!!!" I screamed at Cartman. I threw myself at him, connecting my fist with his nose, hoping I broke it. I immediately got off, grabbed my bag and shoes, and sprinted out of the basement.

"FUCKING SHIT!!!!" I heard Cartman yell.

"The hell?!" Came Stan's startled cry.

"Y/n!!! Wait up!!" Kyle yelled, his voice cracking. I almost stopped in my tracks, but realized that I needed to get away. I ran into the streets, not caring which direction I was going. Away was all I was thinking.

I came to a fast walk and looked at my surroundings. I realized that I was on Kyle's street. Odd. I tried not to think about it as I walked along, using my mental strength not to break down. Not here at least.

I finally found an alleyway not too far from the red-head's house and I quickly ducked into it. I walked a couple feet in, then lost it.

I threw my bag at one if the walls and screamed until my throat turned raw. I continued on to slam my fist into the wall and slowly sink to my knees, tears streaming down my face.

I cried and mumbled Kyle's name for what seems like hours until I heard footsteps. I glanced up and saw a figure silhouetted at the entrance to the alley. They seemed to be my age.

As I attempted to pull myself together, the figure walked closer. Once it got close, it crouched, and gloved hands placed a f/c coat over my shoulders.

"You left this at fatass's house." Kyle murmured, hugging me. It took all my strength not to burst into years again.

"K-Kyle...." I stammered, gazing into his perfect emerald eyes. He returned the gaze, full of concern and another emotion I couldn't register.

His hand cupped my cheek and he leaned closer to me. The ginger hesitated, as if deciding whether or not this was a good idea. He then huffed in that cute way of his and pulled us together, locking us in that magical moment. His soft lips pressed agains mine: I felt like I was floating.

I pulled back first, needing air. I looked at him with all the feelings I never realized I was holding back.his eyes held the same feelings I felt.

"I-I love you Kyle." I breathed, not able to keep it in anymore. I pushed into him, kissing him again. His tongue pressed against my lips, and I allowed it to go into my mouth. I did the same with him, and we kissed like we were the only two people alive.

"I love you too y/n. I'll never let anything happen to you." Kyle answered between kisses. Being with him felt so good, like we were made for each other.

He picked me up bridal style, which caught me completely off-guard. I let out a little squeal, but smiled the whole time. I wrapped my arms around his neck and rested my head in the cool of his neck as he walked over to grab my bag. After he had grabbed it, he walked out of the alley and towards his house. The ginger entered, completely ignoring his family and going straight to his room.

Kyle set me down gently on his bed, and placed my bag by his door, next to his. He kicked off his shoes, the stood with his hands on his hips, looking down at me with a stupid smile on his face. I loved him so much.

I pulled off my f/c jacket and tossed it across the room, beckoning for him to lay on the bed with me. Kyle obeyed, pulling the covers up over us. The last thing I remembered before drifting off to sleep was him against my back, stroking my hair and murmuring "I love you y/n l/n. I love you to the end of the universe and back."

A/N: sorry about the last update guys!! Wattpad kinda bugged out on me and apparently didn't post my story, then deleted the second half of it :/ but hopefully it's all good now and it publishes with no problem!! Thank you for reading my stories!! c: