Reader x Tweek

You know that feeling you get when you eat your favorite food or drink your favorite drink? Like ice cream on a hot day or coffee in the mornings or cold nights? Well I don't.

I am 16 years old and I haven't found anything that I've fallen in love with. None of the coffee shops I've tried are any good, and I completely hate fast foods. And I'm not typically the happiest person.

A couple days ago, I moved into this weird little town called South Park. I glared out the window as we drove to our new house, hating all the decisions my parents had made.

I've already been enrolled in South Park High and I've come to realize that there are a lot of fags in the school. Especially the fat boy, Eric Cartman. He seems to mostly pick on this ginger kid named Kyle I think. But I tend to ignore them along with everyone else.

I was walking home one day, blowing snow out of my face. I was about to put my hood up when I heard something. I turned and saw some of the boys from school.

"Y/n!" One of them yelled. He had raven black hair and a blue beanie with a yellow puffball on top. He was walking with two blondes, one had a orange parka with his hood up, covers most of his face. The other had a dark green shirt that matched his eyes, but it wasn't buttoned properly. He was twitching and closing his left eye occasionally. I waited for them to catch up before speaking.

"Craig, right?" The black haired boy nodded with a blank expression. "And you're Kenny." I pointed at the kid in the orange parka. He grinned and gave me a little wave. "And what's your name again?" I asked the twitchy blonde.

"GAH!! Wh-what? Oh, I'm T-tweek." He fiddled with the hem of his shirt. "Craig you said we were g-getting c-coffee!" He whined.

"We will, Tweek. Don't worry." Craig said, messing up Tweek's already messed up hair. Kenny said something I couldn't hear due to his parka and Craig just flipped him off.

"So y/n. Wanna get coffee with us?" "Sorry, but I don't drink coffee." I started to turn away until my arm was caught by a jittery hand.

"M-my parents GAH! have a c-coffee shop that sells m-more than coffee. We're ngh heading there n-now." He struggled through the sentences and pulled at his hair in a cute way. I couldn't seem to say no.

"Alright I'll go. Lead the way Tweek." I answered, smiling a little at him.

"GAH! Wh-who me?! I can't lead!! That's way too much pressure man!! Craig, you lead!!" Tweek yelled, burring his face in his sleeve. Craig led the way with Tweek and I walked next to Kenny, who was smirking and pulling out a playboy magazine from his backpack. Perv.

At The Coffee Shop

We opened the door and the scent of fresh brewed coffee hit my nose. It was a good, comforting smell. If only I liked coffee.

Tweek walked behind the counter and started to make coffee for us. "Does he work here?" I asked Craig.

"Yea, but mostly when his parents aren't at the shop. They're cool I guess." Craig answered, looking around in boredom.

"Over here guys!" I heard Kenny yell, partly muffled by his parka. We looked to see he had gotten us a table. When we made it over there he had his nose buried in a Playboy.

"Can you not be a perv for 20 minutes Kenny?" Craig said, slapping the Playboy onto the table.

"I'm afraid 20 is a bit long. I may be able to do 19." Kenny retaliated with a smirk. Craig just flipped him off and sat down. I think I'll like these people.

"H-here's your GAH! coffee guys." Tweek walked up with four coffees and sat down with us, twitching and downing his coffee in huge gulps. "I got you a scone i-if you want it y/n."

"Thanks Tweek." I fragged the scone and took a bite out of it. "And thanks for the coffee but I don't drink it. " I pushed the cup towards the middle of the table.

"Awe c'mon y/n! Just try a sip!" Kenn said, taking off his hood to drink the coffee. It was odd seeing him without his hood.

"Yea, y/n. Don't let Tweek's efforts go to waste." Craig pushed the coffee cup back over to me and watched me with a blank expression. God it's creepy when he does that!!

"Alright, alright I'll have some." I reluctantly grabbed the cup and glanced at the boys. Tweek managed a little smile, Craig still had his blank expression, and Kenny was back to his Playboy. Here's another wasted coffee.

I took a small sip and my eyes widened. "Holy crap Tweek!! This is the best thing I've ever had!!" I took a huge swig of it as Tweek blushed and Craig smirked.

"Told ya y/n." He said, leaving back and putting his feet on the table.

"I-I'm glad you like it y-y/n." Tweek told me, downing his coffee. Before I knew it, mine was gone too.

'Hey Tweek. You think I could get another? I'll pay for it this time." I asked, looking in the twitchy blonde's emerald green eyes.

He made eye contact with me then looked away quickly, blushing madly. "I-I can sh-show you how it's m-made of you like y/n...." Tweek risked a glance at my e/c eyes and looked back at his feet.

"That'd be great Tweek! Lead the way!" I smiled and got up to follow him. I noticed as he took me to the back room that he made little noises when he was nervous. It was adorable.

"S-so you start by getting the coffee beans...." Tweek started to show me and explain the process of making the coffee but I kept getting distracted by his little, jerky, out of place movements. I just couldn't take it anymore.

I grabbed his shoulders and pushes him against the nearest wall. "GAH!!! Wh-what are you-!" My lips crashed into Tweek's before he could say anything else. I slid my tongue in his mouth and he seemed hesitant at first, but he accepted it and copied me. We pulled apart for air and I looked at him a little sheepishly. "Tweek I'm-"

That's all I could get out before he flipped my around and pinned me to the wall right next to where we were, which happened to be a window into the shop. Tweek's shaking was a lot better now, and he leaned in to kiss me again. I could hear cheering and banging from the shop, which was probably Kenny and Craig.

But I didn't care. I was kissing the boy who created my favorite item. And I loved it.

"I love you Tweek." I said between kisses. "I-I love you too y/n." Tweek answered, pausing from kissing me to hug me tightly, only slightly shaking now. "Please be mine!"

"Of corse I will!! You've created my favorite thing, so now you're my favorite person." I leaned in to kiss him again, loving the moment.

Several Years Later

Tweek and I have been dating ever since that day in the coffee shop. He now runs the shop, me being right next to him, helping him out whenever possible.

He had recently proposed to me, in that twitchy way of his. Ever since we got together, his twitching and little outbursts had gotten a lot better. They were almost non-existent. I think I helped with that.

Craig and Kenny are always saying that we are perfect together, and I really believe them. I love Tweek Tweak, and I will soon become y/n Tweak.