~1~

When and where you guys meet
(Btw these will most likely be set before you were born since I know a majority of my followers were born after the 90s, also I'm not going to use gender specific pronouns, why? Well because I wanna include everyone y'know)

~Eric~
Where you guys met- KFC
When did you guys meet- June first 1998
How it went: Y/N had just moved to south park, just their luck, in a shithole mountain town that no one knows fucking exists, but hey at least they have KFC here, and honestly that's all that they need. (in this scenario you're an over-eater) So out of boredom and hunger you make your way down to the local KFC, when you walk inside you're hit with the smell of biscuits and chicken, a wonderful scent but your lovely chicken filled stupor was soon interupted by a teenage boy with more chins than a chinese phonebook. He was verbally abusing the staff and your hero complex wasn't dealing with this, so you both got into an argument, you both got kicked out and banned since you both yelled stuff like "YOU COCKSUCKING SHIT EATER, GO DIE IN YOUR MOM'S CUNT." let's just say he found out all your information and isn't sure whether to keep it or spread it around......what a "lovely" way to meet.

~Kyle~
Where you guys met- drama camp during the casting call of beauty and the beast (Kyle seems like he'd have a thing for theatrics so deal with it)
When did you guys meet- August 16th 1998
How it went: Y/N was so excited for the casting call, they spent to months in a fucking camp, trapped in a cabin with sweaty ass people, just to see if you got a main role, you auditioned for Lumíere the candlestick but one of the counsellors made you audition for more than one role. As you make your way over to the cast list a barrage of teens knock you over and trample you nearly to death, if it wasn't for a certain red headed jew who was also checking out if he got a role you would've died. You got distracted by him and soon enough the both of them were exchanging contact info for when camp ended, not realizing you guys lived in the same mountain town.

~Stan~
Where you guys met- Alcoholics anonymous in the basement of the local church
When did you guys meet- July 1st 1998
How it went: It was Y/N's first day at alcoholics anonymous and that wasn't fun, the only reason you even went was because there could be hot guys and also your L/G (legal guardian) made you go since you've been struggling with alcoholism ever since you were 8. When you got there you checked the room, nothing but fucking pathetic pieces of shi- wait that guy is kind of cute, you go over to a guy in a blue and red winter cap, he looked like he didn't want to be there either, you chat, find out his name, and exchange numbers. You had a feeling you'd be calling him up at least for a quick drunk fuck if not more.

~Kenny~
Where you guys met- a sex shop
When did you guys meet- April 6th 1998
How it went: Y/N was working their first shift at their new job, they worked at a popular sex shop that dealt in the freakiest shit you could imagine, wanna fuck an alien? Then come to the sex shop, they have an alien green flesh light that's all weird, but back to normality, you waited at the counter until a boy in an orange hoodie came up to you and asked to....."borrow" a dildo....he asked to borrow a goddamn dildo, of course you broke down laughing and after your laughing fit you straight up told him no, in return he asked for your number, you gave it to him thinking you could troll him.

~Butters~
Where you guys met- a small field behind your ranch house
When did you guys meet- May 17th 1998
How it went: it was a crisp spring morning, you were currently living with your L/G due to some legal matters going on in your family, for now this was a permanent move, you looked outside your window and noticed a small blonde haired boy digging through YOUR garden and using YOUR flowers to make flower crowns, he was completely destroying your garden, so you decided to go give him a piece of your mind. You rush outside and immediately confront him, shouting at him like he was some hoodlum, he couldn't handle this so he broke down right then and there, admitting he didn't know someone even lived in the house and that he was doing something wrong, of course you felt bad and comforted him, after he calmed down you two spent the day picking flowers and playing around the small ranch you had until he had to go home, he promised to see you again.

~Craig~
Where you guys met- at an observatory watching a presentation on constellations
When you guys met- November 8th 1998
How it went: Y/N had just arrived at the south park observatory for a constellation show, you were a big nerd for stars so of course you had to see this. As you made your way to your seat, you noticed a stoic noirette sit right by you, both of you wore matching NASA shirts which was ironic but neither of you commented on it because you were both enthralled by the lights made to imitate constellations. By the time it ended you both were squealing like little girls about ursa minor and ursa major. You two quickly exchanged phone numbers so you could blab every night about stars and planets and constellations.

~Tweek~
Where you guys met- at a hospital when he had a meth and caffeine overdose, you came around with a therapy dog as well as a weighted blanket specifically for him.
When did you guys meet- October 16th 1998
How it went: Y/N was currently doing their rounds of community service for their local hospital, today they had a special assignment, find Tweek Tweak and comfort him as well as delivery a weighted blanket for him, the weighted blanket was to help with his twitching and constant panic attacks, as you made your way down the hall you ended up bumping into a twitching blonde haired wreck who was trying to get coffee out of the nurse's break room and failing badly, of course you distracted him and led him back to his room, he finally noticed the dog you had following along and started freaking out, he was terrified of all animals that are nearly as big as him so he panicked, you again comforted him and even gave him the weighted blanket, after he calmed down you spent the rest of the day together and exchanged contacts.