12

minho

🍱

jisung and i reached the place we were planning to eat. the boys said they usually eat with the rest of the fairies and animals, but they decided to go on a little picnic with us.

we all took a seat on the blanket and began to dig in. i, certainly took a bite in my tteokboekki and steak. jisung gave me a little bite of his noddles and i gabe some of him my meat. (not THAT meat guys shut up)

"jisungie.. come on you gotta eat more!" i say as i hold the chopsticks infront of his mouth. the boy poutly shakes his head. so cute..

"come on!! for minho hyung?" i say tilting my head to the side. the boy gives up and just eats it jumping excitedly while minho goes back to his posture and smiles. a genuine smile.

"you guys are so cute.." hyunjin mumbles but didn't realize that he mumbled TOO loudly do seungmin nudges his with his elbow as the others chuckle softly.

"w-what.. it's a compliment" he says as he rubs the part seungmin hit while a frown slides onto his face. seungmin scroffs, "tsk, shut up." jisung giggles and honestly- minho's heart did a little flippity ippity.

after

a few hours later of laughing, shohting, chattering, jisung decides to get up and take a stroll against the lagoon. this time, the sirens and mermaids were peacefully talking on their rocks and some were just swimming casually.

"something wrong peter?" one of the mermaids ask as they swim to a nearby rock close to where jisung was. "it's very unfortunate that i keep finding you here whenever somethings on your mind-" the boy chuckles softly.

as the mermaid crosses her arms on the rock and then lays her chin on it, her tail splashes some water catching the boys attention.  "so tell me. what's on your mind dear?"

the young boy flies to the dock next to the rock the mermaid is resting on. "well... i don't know if you already know, but there's this boy that i brought to the island. his name is minho-" the mermaid's tail swings up and down and she gestures him to continue

"a-and.. i might be feeling some kind of.. weird feeling toward him- not- in a bad way! but.. in some way.." the boy looks down and fiddles with his fingers as he keeps his gaze on his lap. "ohohoho~ you sweet boy." jisung lifts his head at her reaction. "w-what...?" "you like him. not in a friend way but a lovely way."

she smiles genuinely and the boy places his hand on his chest and clenches his clothes. "i-i love him?" the boy asks himself in shock. the mermaid just chuckles lightly and a sudden voice was heard. the mermaid turns back to look and turns back to han.

"my names jihyo. i'm glad i could hear about this peter"  jihyo giggles and swims away. all the oranged haired boy did was sit there. legs dangling from the edge of the dock.

minho

i run around the island and try to look for hannie. it's already sunset.. where could he be!  the boy thought as he ran around. he reached the beach and ran around screaming han's name. honestly he didn't know where he was,  after dinner he just- stood up and said he would go for a stroll.  and after that we didn't see him until now.

"HAN?! WHERE ARE YOU!" minho shouts loudly as while running back and forth. as he kept running, he was met with the dock. and a boy sitting on the edge. yeah. just sitting there. it was really weird, until he realized that it was han.

"HAN-AH!" he screams